Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

Out of curiosity, why don't you like Hot Topic? Maybe I'd get it if I didn't only go because they have pony stuff and ignore everything else. xD

because i walk in to get a new ear piercing and they ask what gauge i want XD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiosity, why don't you like Hot Topic? Maybe I'd get it if I didn't only go because they have pony stuff and ignore everything else. xD

Well, the main reason I don't like it is because I remember what it was like yeeeaaaaarrrrrssssss ago...like six or seven years ago before it was so mainstream. But what really pushed it over the edge for me is when they started selling kandi. I don't know if anyone here willl know what kandi is (it would be freaking awesome if they did, maybe) but...it's like pony bead (hurrhurr) bracelets, all colorful and stuff, (stuff like this, when it's complicated) and is supposed to be worn at raves/by ravers but lately it's becoming more and more mainstream and the scene kids are taking it over. It's supposed to be friendship stuff and all made by hand, and then Hot Topic started selling it and pissed off a lot of ravers, myself included.

I mean, who would pay like four bucks for two pony bead bracelets anyway?

So there's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. :)

that and i was a 6th grader when i had interest in being a "rebel" and now im 14 and feel like im 140 and just wana job so i can get to bein an adult already.

when i go to the mall, well actually i dont go to the mall. i live on a farm. but nevertheless i go and do NOTHING

I have a big Peter Pan complex. I don't wanna grow up. And I'm horribly introverted, which doesn't help. Unless it's band related. I like band. 'Cause I'm a dork. :D I wonder if I have any marching band pictures...

Someone found some filter settings on their camera.

(Either that or you've got some kind of 'monochrome' aura that makes everything around you black and white)

i like monochrome better than colour photograph

Archived