Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

Guest EoLPinkie

Now you are just messing with me on purpose aren't you?

It is fun, I won't stick a cupcake in my eye! But that one was an accident, there was a picture there before :-|

Pinkie Pie is your idol. Pinkie Pie is random. You either want to be like Pinkie Pie, or you already were like Pinkie Pie. In either case, you seem kinda random sometimes too, so I just made a guess.

I was born with my tongue sticking out, and it was my favorite pastime before I could walk :D I still think you're just some kind of sorcerer.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AK-47 :D

Never fired one myself :C

If you want to get really technical, it's a WASR-10, which is a Romanian copy of the AKM, which in turn is the actual production model of the AK-47 :P

</useless infodump>

If you want to get really technical, it's a WASR-10, which is a Romanian copy of the AKM, which in turn is the actual production model of the AK-47 :P

</useless infodump>

Nein! Not useless!

Little factoids like that are interesting to me :3

Ug, lousy phone photo. YES I am a lady I know I hardy look like one.

In fact, everyone just look at the bird instead.

You look plenty feminine. Also that bird (I am assuming you mean the one on your shoulder ya crazy pony loving pirate) looks awfully proud.

Ug, lousy phone photo. YES I am a lady I know I hardy look like one.

In fact, everyone just look at the bird instead.

Me thinks that birdy wants your glasses. Either that or preen your hair... Reminds me of when I had parakeets. So cute!

What's it's name?

Me thinks that birdy wants your glasses. Either that or preen your hair... Reminds me of when I had parakeets. So cute!

What's it's name?

Oh she wants the glasses or to bite my ear. I had keets too, hence the parakeet tattoo. She's Revy, named after an anime character.

I like your necklace ;-)

Thanks. It's from my girlfriend ;-)

Well, A few ponies have already seen me, but here's a picture I took yesterday.

peESL.jpg

And some of you also know I'm a sports player, Here's me in action and team photo.

402661_203718749724313_100002585697891_382907_1536434495_n.jpg

427191_283153095080846_100001584744117_770628_1389591885_n.jpg

(If you look closely in all these photo's, you can see my chin fat. Only part of me i dislike. :I)

Also, here's this.

eyVhw.jpg

Sorry guys, I would post but my webcam doesn't listen to me :-( These threads are great though!

Don't worry, I got this. I went ahead and hacked your cellphone, then downloaded a picture:

pic-nostrils.jpg

And here I thought your handle was just a handle. How do you type with flippers?

Picture? Ehhh. . . what the heck! Why not?

401041_244245092324841_100002180560977_545815_271758198_n.jpg

That's me with Jeffrey Sanzel. I don't expect you to know him unless you're from Long Island. Anyway, that's from my latest (And eighth consecutive) viewing of 'A Christmas Carol'. We're mid-speech, and the flash kinda hides my features. Whatever. We can't all be winners.

Bah, why not. Here's me, and my ex-boyfriend's side. This picture is old, my hair is different, and I don't have those shorts anymore, but whatever.

Fun fact! These pictures were taken on my birthday! ='D I'd nearly forgotten that.

2ywwk04.jpg

I used to wear those shorts all the flippin' time. Then my mom trashed 'em "because good young ladies shouldn't be wearing chainy pants, do you think you'll EVER get a job if you wear those?" Dumb woman apparently didn't realize I'm smart enough not to wear those to an interview. -_-

And now Hot Topic doesn't sell 'em! D'=

Archived