Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

So I went to an Eskimo village last week. It was an amazing cultural experience. Also, while I was there, I asked my host to help me find someone who could make and sew a fur ruff on my winter coat. She found someone, dropped off my coat and helped me pay the old lady all without actually discussing what it might look like. In just one day, she had finished it, and it was delivered...

Edited.jpg

She put, like, half a wolf (and a lot of beaver) on that thing! It is even crazier when I have it up. I almost posted that picture, but it obscures my face.

Picture aside... that sounds like an amazing experience, and I am quite jealous.

Now you have a real fur lined north face jacket :P.

Also... nice pic ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Weesh, that's quite a furball you have on that coat! Then again, you do live in Alaska.

I've been wearing it all week out of excitement, though, with weather above freezing, it is not necessary. Its not like I got it out of necessity though.

Picture aside... that sounds like an amazing experience, and I am quite jealous.

It was indeed. When I arrived, a local asked me if I wanted to ride out onto the ocean on a snowmobile to check his crab net. Yes. Yes I did. I had only ridden one of those machines once before, and this one had easily 4 times the power as the other one. There were 9 king crabs in it, we took the 6 males home and there were too many legs for us to eat them all.

Weesh is manly king of men!

Seriously, that beard is EPIC. That whole look is epic. Rarity approves.

Why thank you. I notices as I was cropping around it that the scruffy and thin part of my beard was being covered by the coat. I couldn't have planned it any better. And the reason it is scruffy is because scruff covers up the gaps.

Why thank you. I notices as I was cropping around it that the scruffy and thin part of my beard was being covered by the coat. I couldn't have planned it any better. And the reason it is scruffy is because scruff covers up the gaps.

Reminds me of a viking. An Alaskan viking.

Well, if you want to talk hats and plants, there are both in the room that my pic got taken in!

111217-194113.jpg

Yes, this is the part where people feel a little uneasy about how much younger I am. It's annoying, really. :roll:

Hey are you PsychedelicBrony by chance? I met a brony at a music festival in Boston who looked just like you. (Sorry if that came off as creepy) :-|

Alright. I'll bite.

The only recent pictures of me that I have are of me in a panda hat, though. :T

vxm1z8.jpg

I'm actually trying to be photogenic in this one. Woah.

300zl3n.jpg

Unfortunate that being photogenic is for weenies.

Dang, Everypony looks rad. XD

Well, Here's me :

post-3140-0-49004900-1333806290_thumb.jp

This is me with the my new fluttershy shirt I got a few weeks ago when I visited America.

dang you WeLoveFine.com, You guys should deliver the items to other countries too, it makes it so much more difficult to get these... l:<

post-3140-0-94721700-1333806516_thumb.jp

Aaanndd me with my lil bro. He's living in Boston now though, haven't met him in a while. :(

Oh, I have pimples lol

Dang, Everypony looks rad. XD

Well, Here's me :

post-3140-0-49004900-1333806290_thumb.jp

This is me with the my new fluttershy shirt I got a few weeks ago when I visited America.

dang you WeLoveFine.com, You guys should deliver the items to other countries too, it makes it so much more difficult to get these... l:<

post-3140-0-94721700-1333806516_thumb.jp

Aaanndd me with my lil bro. He's living in Boston now though, haven't met him in a while. :-(

Oh, I have pimples lol

Why does my photos look so small?

Archived