Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me Literally right after I got home from BroNYcon. I was wearing my Queen Chrysalis hat, which made my day when I found it on Day 2. There is also a Chrysalis pin on it as well, to add a bit of decoration to the hat.

406120_422139011163083_1646005971_n.jpg

*Wants to pinch cheeks so bad!*

Also.

MY POOR BEAUTIFUL COLORADO HAS BEEN INVADED BY THE FIRE NATION!!! :wail:

We had like six teachers from a local Beautician/Cosmetology School come to do our makeup. They were absolutely phenominal, plus, my director and I (He was also in the show) had the same woman doing our faces. So I got the royal treatment :D

*picsnip*

Sweetie Beeellllleeee.... let go of my new shirt already. D:

Awesome shirt! xD Where did you get it? I need some pony shirts.

We had like six teachers from a local Beautician/Cosmetology School come to do our makeup. They were absolutely phenominal, plus, my director and I (He was also in the show) had the same woman doing our faces. So I got the royal treatment :D

That's so cool! Was this like a high school or college production?

Still need more pictures of myself. Maybe today at the 4th of July stuff.

That's so cool! Was this like a high school or college production?

Neither! This was done with a production group in our area. Our Director has written plays, won awards, and is a very well known name in the area, as is his partner. Our choreography was being done and practice at an area Ballet School that is recognized as one of PA's Best. We performed 4 sold out Shows at the Mishler Theatre, and there's a good chance we'll be doing it again. 3000+ people over 4 days, best weekend of my life :D

Hot Topic. Had to order it through their kiosk though - according to the cashier I talked to, it's not making enough online sales to hit their shelves.

Hmm... As much as I despise Hot Topic, I may have to check out their pony stuff!

Neither! This was done with a production group in our area. Our Director has written plays, won awards, and is a very well known name in the area, as is his partner. Our choreography was being done and practice at an area Ballet School that is recognized as one of PA's Best. We performed 4 sold out Shows at the Mishler Theatre, and there's a good chance we'll be doing it again. 3000+ people over 4 days, best weekend of my life :D

That's awesome! o3o I wish we had something like that around here, but we don't. We have community band, but that's around it.

Hmm... As much as I despise Hot Topic, I may have to check out their pony stuff!

I'm having the same realization after seeing that someone had put a picture of fluttershy outside the local one. I currently have only one pony shirt and that MUST be fixed.

I'm having the same realization after seeing that someone had put a picture of fluttershy outside the local one. I currently have only one pony shirt and that MUST be fixed.

I know the feeling. e3e I'm probably gonna stick with the online store though, 'cause I just can't stand that place... They ruined any confidence I had in them when they started selling kandi. -___-,

Archived