Unicorn Poop Cookies

weesh

CLICK TO SEE THEM!

Magically Delicious! Unicorns may manage their elusiveness but they left behind some fanciful evidence of their existence and I was able to recreate their leavings.

This unicorn poop, in reality, has a funny story. I told my mom that I was making some “Unicorn Sneezes” and she said “when are you going to make your unicorn sh*t?” And then it hit me…Great idea, Mom! It will take a dirty spin and become unicorn poop, instead! She doesn’t want the credit for encouraging me, but I still thank her. Haha. BTW: These things are sparkly to the max. Even more-so than ANY art project. I wish that the video would have captured the magic. *cry*

The real deal – it’s made of sugar cookies, rainbow dragees, rainbow star sprinkles, white sparkle gel, and rainbow disco dust.

I wasn't a complete person until now.

• Like 3

That's great, thanks for sharing that! I love to bake and that's a really neat idea. The stuff is a bit expensive though -- the disco dust alone is over $1 a gram, though I don't imagine needing much. Those cookies look super fun, and would do great for a pony get together, birthday, or...something!

Edit: It looks like the disco dust is non-toxic, but it really isn't intended for eating. Hmm...

Part of me died seeing this...

...And another part of me is dancing with joy...

...I have a strange mind...

(Though I would really make those if I had any brony friends locally, or if I was still in DND since my DM was a major brony)

Is that an emoticon? I cannot tell what is symbolizes.

it's a shocked/blushie face

very common in the fanime community

usually used when something is amazing, but you feel weird liking it

it's a shocked/blushie face

very common in the fanime community

usually used when something is amazing, but you feel weird liking it

She taught me that one. :P

It looks like a stick infinitely going between two portals.

This is why I love this fandom. Nowhere else (except mayby a specific gaming community) would anyone ever make it into a portal reference :D

• Like 1

Pegasus patties are whispy white.

Earth Ponies are of the standard variety.

I was thinking blue and light blue braided together, on like a little white cloud, with yellow star sprinkles and some glitter.

I'm still thinking of a way to make Earth Pony cookies cute, but...I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: Okay then, I was thinking flavoring half the batch with cocoa powder, then doing a batch of green, and braiding those together. Sprinkies would be flowers and butterflies, since those are earth-bound things, and maybe some icing "grass" around the sides.

I was thinking blue and light blue braided together, on like a little white cloud, with yellow star sprinkles and some glitter.

I'm still thinking of a way to make Earth Pony cookies cute, but...I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: Okay then, I was thinking flavoring half the batch with cocoa powder, then doing a batch of green, and braiding those together. Sprinkies would be flowers and butterflies, since those are earth-bound things, and maybe some icing "grass" around the sides.

Melted marshallows would make for a GREAT 'cloud' look. I, too, believe I am going to be baking here soon....perhaps I'll make all the delicious poo of the mane six....wait, wat?.....

Melted marshallows would make for a GREAT 'cloud' look. I, too, believe I am going to be baking here soon....perhaps I'll make all the delicious poo of the mane six....wait, wat?.....

Marshmallows are a great idea, Knight! I picked up ingredients to make these today. I know I'm crazy, but they look too cool not to bake!

Baring the pantry staples -- flour, eggs, sugar, butter -- the food color probably cost the most. The glitter gel wasn't too bad. I didn't bother with the draugees because you can barely see them in the cookies anyway.

Let's bake up some and compare, okies?

Okay then! After drawing up some numbers I was able to do some proper baking today, and I made these! As you can see poor Pinkie is having to pick up after Twilight.

C0Hav.jpg

It wasn't difficult to do, though the dough can be a bit tricky to work with. I mixed up the dough, divided it into six pieces equally, then colored each piece individually before chilling it. Now that I know how the dough handles, I should be able to make these a little more consistently. It's hard to see the luster of these with the fuzzy camera shot, but they look neat!

• Like 2