I want My Little Pony bangs...

Incantatious

I have never cared enough about how I look to put superfluous effort into my hair.

Heck, I have never cared enough about how I look to put thought into a different hair color.

Ok, NOW I have put some thought into it, but I am having trouble figuring out what color you could dye a beard without looking awful.

Alright, sweetie belle, We get it, you like her mane ;P

Joking aside, i too like the manes... I think animated hair in general looks better than real hair... Imagine Goku for example... Epic super saiyen hair... but then... imagine a blonde with hair spiked up 2 feet into the hair... not exactly the same feel... And i can imagine the same could be said with MLP hair in general...

Hehe weesh! :lol:

Twilight colours in a beard would look cooool imo - a few shots of colour... but then, I am a complete freak when it comes to beards - I.. I have a mild fixation, you could say.

Now I'm looking at those cutie mark emoticons and thinking what awesome hair clips they would make for a MLP style haircut!

Oh. It. Is. ON!

This has to be done.

Alright, sweetie belle, We get it, you like her mane ;P

Joking aside, i too like the manes... I think animated hair in general looks better than real hair... Imagine Goku for example... Epic super saiyen hair... but then... imagine a blonde with hair spiked up 2 feet into the hair... not exactly the same feel... And i can imagine the same could be said with MLP hair in general...

D'aaahh! I completely should have named this thread "I really like her MANE!" :kissy:

Perhaps I should slip that phrase gently into conversation with a stylist -

Her - "You want... this hair cut? Of ...a cartoon character?.. Umm..."

Me - "Well.. I just... really like her mane. Thought it was pretty cool.. ¬.¬"

I think some MLP hair could be humanized pretty easily. Derpy kind of has..... yeah, she kind of has SCENE-looking bangs! :-o

Maybe I'll just ask the stylist for "yer regular scene bangs" and then whip out my comparison picture of Derpy when she's done cutting...

HOO NOES! - We might exchange an excited squeal of sudden mutual understanding as she realizes she has MADE me into a human version of Derpy, her favourite character of all, we'll then partake in a bro-hoof and become crime-fighting friends with pony haircuts.

It's so late it's early, but I have been awake all night and I don't know where my mind is anymore. :mad:

D'aaahh! I completely should have named this thread "I really like her MANE!" :kissy:

Perhaps I should slip that phrase gently into conversation with a stylist -

Her - "You want... this hair cut? Of ...a cartoon character?.. Umm..."

Me - "Well.. I just... really like her mane. Thought it was pretty cool.. ¬.¬"

I think some MLP hair could be humanized pretty easily. Derpy kind of has..... yeah, she kind of has SCENE-looking bangs! :-o

Maybe I'll just ask the stylist for "yer regular scene bangs" and then whip out my comparison picture of Derpy when she's done cutting...

HOO NOES! - We might exchange an excited squeal of sudden mutual understanding as she realizes she has MADE me into a human version of Derpy, her favourite character of all, we'll then partake in a bro-hoof and become crime-fighting friends with pony haircuts.

It's so late it's early, but I have been awake all night and I don't know where my mind is anymore. :mad:

Ah, so it's that time of night already? Let me get my coat...

I can see Derpy's being fairly easy, nothing tricky about it... although looking at the wet mane pinkie pic you provided, i can't help but think she looks like one of those girls who is bald on one side of their head and has long hair on the other... reaaaally creepy in real life...

But lets see, who else? Rarity would be tricky to get that curl just right... Dash... i can see too many bleeding colors issues... normal pinkie looks like bedhead to me, hehe...

Hehe weesh! :lol:

Twilight colours in a beard would look cooool imo - a few shots of colour...

Are you just saying that because it is the least awful of the possibilities the mane 6 give us? When I was going through the list, Twilight's was the only one that didn't cause me to recoil emotionally.

I honestly couldn't imagine anyone having rainbow hair like Dash. Derpy is more plausible since she's blonde...

Heh, I meant the style and not the color, my bad. In fact, Work is now on my tail to get a short haircut again... Just as it's starting to get somewhere. >_<

I saw a girl with Rainbow Dash hair recently. She was adorable. And I usually dislike rainbow hair. The colors separated from her crown.

But I basically had Pinkamina's hair (with a little bit of choppy bangs) for the entirely of 1995.

I saw a girl with Rainbow Dash hair recently. She was adorable. And I usually dislike rainbow hair. The colors separated from her crown.

But I basically had Pinkamina's hair (with a little bit of choppy bangs) for the entirely of 1995.

Pinkamina is a logical style. I've seen many people with it in fact.

I honestly couldn't imagine anyone having rainbow hair like Dash. Derpy is more plausible since she's blonde...

My friend did that though... granted she didn't have all the colors, but she did have most and it looked pretty hot on her. I would try to find a pic of her when she had it, but I feel like it would impede on her privacy.

Well, being a guy, having a pink poofy mane or a spiky rainbow mane may be a little too strange. :-|

All depends on how comfortable with yourself you are. I have a friend who looks like a huge, though metalhead dude. he totally dyes his hair pink and wears unicorn shirts on occasion.

I did Dye my Hair Bright Blue a few years back, I'm not a Punk neither did I want to do some Statement or whatever... I just felt like it would be fun and I went to a convention without having any cosplay in a group of cosplayers, to not be left out I just dyed my hair Blue... I left it like that for 2 months though xD

anyway I just noticed most of the Stallions in MLP seem to have rather Longish Hair compared to the Hairstyles you would see in reality ^^ I like xD