Autumn

Name that Frame #5  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which Episode?

• Lesson Zero
    • Best Night Ever
    • Green isn't your Colour
    • Suited for Success

Test your MLP:FiM knowledge and win an award icon!

All you have to do is correctly guess the episode the frame or portion of the frame below comes from!

040212_icon.jpg

Hmmm.... tricky

• Aiming for this to be a weekly thing to look forward too.
  • Anyone and everyone is welcome to play including those that already have the award from previous weeks.
  • Threads will be locked one week after the answer has been revealed to allow banter
  • Those caught cheating or suggesting answers to others (spoiling fun for others) may be banned from all future competitions: ie. DO NOT post answers.

Artax, nice job on picking this one, it seems uber hard! Also, as a suggestion, maybe you should give a special award to people who get enough "Guess the Frames" correct? (Just an idea.)

Ok, you're now responsible for keeping track of everyone who guessed correctly from previous weeks and all future.

You also need to create the award.

Don't let everyone down.

Ok, you're now responsible for keeping track of everyone who guessed correctly from previous weeks and all future.

You also need to create the award.

Don't let everyone down.

There are still a few that have gotten them all. Just wow.

For this one, I looked at a clock and the minute hand was on either 21, 22, 23 or 24. I then picked the n-th from the top that coresponded with the second digit of the time.

I'm sticking to my previous comment... I don't now what the hay I'm looking at.

I took an educated guess though. And by educated, I mean I took my top two suspects and flipped a coin... which I then promptly lost behind my dresser.

I think though, from what I could make out as I shinned a flashlight on it, it was leaning towards heads.

One of these days, the frame for this competition is gonna be a frame of the sky.

It'll just be a pure blue box. Just the sky. Nothing else.

And we'll have to guess from which episode that particular shot of the sky was taken from.

Then Artax will bellow his wicked laugh from atop his black tower and the sound of our collective sobs will be all but drowned out :I