Calling all foals!

:I

WHY DO I HAVE TO THINK OF LORD OF THE FLIES ALL OF THE SUDDEN? D:

Disregard that. -.-

On a more serious note, I'd prefer not making this an official event like the Running of the Leaves or something. Although we could ask a mod if there are events planned for the near future, and see if we can splinter off of that.

I think that'd be best, since there are a couple of people who want to apply for new ponies for this.

PM-a-gogo!

I actually kinda like the idea of an Iron Pony Competition/Running of the Leaves. Takes out the parents from the picture, and can include some non-foals as well, their babysitter(s) could come along too or something, maybe stressing out the entire time while the foals are off doing whatever, the babysitter can be like "We need to go back. Like, now. Before your parents do." And then the babysitter proceeds to have a Twilight-level breakdown. (Clock is ticking, babysitter. Clock. Is. TICKING!)

I Love this idea! *loves seeing psychotic twilight-esque breakdowns*

If I get approved in time, I'm there! (and even if I don't, depending on the location I might throw Hale or Dunes in as a chaperon, the later especially is likely to have a breakdown under stress... Hale... um... she'd either freak out and cause a hailstorm or break down and cry, depending on how things go... not sure she would fit well...)

According to a PM, they are working on a form of IPC. It isn't ready to launch.

So best to leave the IPC, though we can still organize some sort of largish-RP like the Ponywalk for the ENF and then the adventure.:P

I think we might have lost some posts here.

Anyway, just to have it here: I'm totally down for having a big foal adventure string of RPs, but I don't have the capacity to partake in a supplementary RP event just to splinter off of it. I'd prefer just going with a "fake" event, and jump right into the train, so to speak.

I think we might have lost some posts here.

If you look at the feed, you'll see that there was some lost, I'm just glad I had my apps backed up. Though losing a long RP reply did rather annoy me...

Not much to add, In theory Pip will be approved 1 week from submission, so if your not going too strong by then, I might tag along since he's being treated more-or-less like an OC.

Never mind, Fate decided to plot-rape me again. I talked about pip for months and no apps. I finally get around to making one and BOOM they start coming in... I'm sorry but there are only 2 characters I will try to top a 3-page app for and they're not likely to open any time soon... You guys have fun, maybe I'll catch another group RP in the future.

We did indeed lost some posts, so here's mine again, as well as I can remember it.

Basically, what's happening is that there's going to be an "Equestria Grand Fair" so we have an excuse to get the foals together. They accidentally hop on a train, then hilarity ensues.

If other people really wanted, I guess they could take the EGF and make something else completely unrelated, but as of right now all it is is an excuse.

I've seen stranger things.

Besides, think about it. You're a kid. Your curiosity and excitement over the unknown is infinite.

Some other kid shouts 'Hey, you guys gotta see this!', even though it's a kid you don't know in the slightest.

You can't tell me you didn't rush over to see what that kid was freaking out about.

For the sake of convenience for Dav, I think that's not a bad idea if everyone else is up for it.

Besides, think about it. You're a kid. Your curiosity and excitement over the unknown is infinite.

Some other kid shouts 'Hey, you guys gotta see this!', even though it's a kid you don't know in the slightest.

You can't tell me you didn't rush over to see what that kid was freaking out about.

Yeah, that was my thinking, too. XD

It's just a suggestion, though. I'm open to other suggestions, too. ^^

Alright, I think for the sake of speed, we should stop allowing people in. Not trying to sound mean, but there's now seven people who want in.

Me

Davroth

Imagination

Firebolt

SteelEagle

waterhippo

Boss_Hoss1

If we allow any more, it's going to take so long to get anything done.

Also, we're finally starting.

True. ^^

Oh yes, not to inconvenience you guys, but it's kind of difficult for my foals to get out of Trottingham. I could see them just boarding a train secretly, to get out of trouble, maybe, and the other foals just happening to be running around together because of a fair or something maybe? I'm not so great at planning.

I thought it was already decided that there was going to be an Equestrian Grand Fair going on, so that all our foals could get together. Maybe our first destination could be to Trottingham, so that we can include you on the way.

And that just gave me a brilliant idea: We start with only a handful, like maybe three, and then as they travel around more jump on with them, until all seven are traveling around. Each stop, the the group gets into some sort of trouble, the new one is included somehow, then they run away to the train, which takes off with them to the next town. Rinse, repeat until we either go everywhere or get sick of it.

Alright, decided to have the fair in the fairgrounds of Trottingham in order to make it convenient for Davroth. Topic is 'Fairly Distant'. Let me know what you think, good or bad, and I can try to make changes tat are needed.