Players wanted in Appleoosa

Two of my threads are dragging from too many players who had to drop out, "Bistro's Grand Opening" and "Night of the Comet".

I have end points in mind for them, Bistro's is now closer but if anypony wants to have their character housed in a bed and breakfast for other threads, that would be a good thread to start out in to get established. :)

"Night of the Comet" is a setup for a treasure hunt for crystals fallen from a comet. If anypony wants to be comet watchers and hatch plots for the next thread to snatch magic crystals, this would be a good thread to pop in on.

Be wared, the (in)famous Flim Flam brothers have just arrived and their money senses are a'tingling... ;-)

Hmm... well I have Apple Cinnamon there in Appleoosa. She's a singer and not much of a treasure hunter, but I can try to get her there.

Hmmmm, now that you mentioned it, I've wanted to put Gale in Bistro's Grand Opening for awhile. I have another Appleloosan character I want to apply (her brother), though right now I've been filling out (and have writer's block on) another one entirely. Maybe I could have Gale enter the inn and have her brother join later once he get's accepted?

Hmmmm, now that you mentioned it, I've wanted to put Gale in Bistro's Grand Opening for awhile. I have another Appleloosan character I want to apply (her brother), though right now I've been filling out (and have writer's block on) another one entirely. Maybe I could have Gale enter the inn and have her brother jion later once he get's accepted?

Sounds good to me. :)