AWWWWWWWW!

SirShadowdeath

I gotta go with one of the earlier season 1 episodes. When Dashie was trying to get Fluttershy to cheer for her.

Dashie; C'mon Fluttershy! You gotta cheer louder!

Flutter: yay

Dashie: Louder!

Flutter:Yay!

Dashie: LOUDER!!!

Flutter: (Deep breath) Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Dashie: -face hoof-

Flutter: I'm sorry, was that too loud?

HNNNGG >_< Too much feel!

• 4 weeks later...

Every time Sweetie Belle (Claire Clorett) cracks her voice.

I put this as one of the reasons I like the show in the recent survey that was posted!

Also the end of Elements of harmony when Twilight has seen the elements destroyed but hears the others coming.

As others have said, CMC skipping.

Anything fillyshy does.

I still cannot watch sisterhooves social without welling up,..

Never have cried, but 3 things have had me close to tears:

- The ending to "The Elements of Harmony", right in the ending celebration. The way it concludes so nicely and sets the stage for the show, and the way it ends with Celestia making the assignment of Friendship Reports as such just sets the show up for great things. I literally makes me emotional to think of how well-scripted that ending scene was done by Faust.

- The ENTIRE SECOND HALF of "Return of Harmony Part 2". It seals the deal, basically. Wonderful and emotional images of S1 called-back, Twilight essentially being beaten to a close point of giving up, the Mane 6 stoning Discord once more, and the awesome Star Wars reference was too perfect. I was almost too busy holding back emotion to notice the Star Wars reference. Glad I caught it, xD

- Sisterhooves Social.....I mean, ALL OF SISTERHOOVES SOCIAL...

In the find a pet song, a good majority of the pets were just over the top cute, but the way tank just kept trying to get rainbow dash's attention really got me.

It was rather adorable :kissy: