[Synopsis + additional information]Season two: Episode 24 [Final announcement episode]

There's tons of other preview pictures (including a preview clip for Dragon Quest) up on EqD, many of which could belong to the other upcoming episodes. But this is all I need to get hyped for this episode. Return of the griffons!

That dude looks like he has some pelican. Also, return of donkeys! And proof of moose?

That dude look have pelican. Also, return of donkeys! And proof of moose?

Mmm. Chocolate Moose!

And the pelican. He looks too husky to be a pelican. And since you can't see his other half, he might just be an older griffon....might... :!:

• 2 weeks later...

Great teaser. I'm excited for this. :D

Especially since we appear to have the return of some rather minor characters from earlier episodes and what might be the second griffon featured on the show. Should be great. ;)

This griffon looks a lot less mean than Gilda. And he does look like a pelican.

Is that Matilda, or another random jenny?

My personal theory is that the cake damage will turn out to have been an accident, and the moral of the episode will be that actually trying to fix problems is more important than pointing hooves and assigning blame.

Pinkie eats cake in her sleep and spends whole episode looking for the thief, only to find out it was her all along. Calling it now.

Sorry, Mojo beat you to it by 3+ weeks.

P.S. I think I've guessed the mystery solution:

After an exhausting investigation, it'll turn out that Pinkie Pie did it herself ... in her sleep!

Hmm... is Dash the only one re-wearing her Gala dress?

If I remember correctly, didn't Rarity 'rewear' hers in "Sweet and Elite?"

Not sure, but I thought she did during that song montage.

If I remember correctly, didn't Rarity 'rewear' hers in "Sweet and Elite?"

Not sure, but I thought she did during that song montage.

I was meaning specifically in this episode. You're probably right about Rarity though.

This comment was also meant for the Finale topic. I blame sickness, because I have been doing all sorts of overly derpy things all week.