Open for Requests.[Taking Requests]

BlindJester

Woah... how did I not see this thread up until now?!

Anyway burnout is rough. You take that break and you enjoy it. Come back when you're good and ready to have fun with art again, and remember you don't HAVE to take or finish old requests to get back into art. The magic of Requests is no obligation, so if you feel like drawing again, don't feel like you owe anyone anything.

Woah... how did I not see this thread up until now?!

Anyway burnout is rough. You take that break and you enjoy it. Come back when you're good and ready to have fun with art again, and remember you don't HAVE to take or finish old requests to get back into art. The magic of Requests is no obligation, so if you feel like drawing again, don't feel like you owe anyone anything.

Thanks, knowing me I would of done exactly that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm, if it's alright, could you do one of my OC Wordsworth Psmith? I put a ref pic for his coloring and cutie mark in the profile.

Also, I have some expressions of Wodehouse!Psmith, that I used to inform his character. If you could give me a pony version of one of them, that'd be great:

Psmith_Journalist_by_WongHyo.jpg

Art credit to: WongHyo

Am I too late?! Can I still make a request, scamp?! I would love it if you could draw Star Storm for me! C: She's just a silly filly who's sort of a tomboy, so don't make her look too happy! Haha :3

Ehhh the only picture I have of her that it'll let me post is all awkward looking! I'm so, so sorry! But I suppose that it still does get the idea across. Oh, and her tail is very short and spikeyish.

And, just in case, here's all her information and stuffs, with even more in my profile if you happen to fall desperately in love with her and just have to know even more..

Name:

Star Storm

Sex:

Female

Foal

Species:

Pegasus

Eye colour:

Yellow

Coat colour:

Medium blue

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style:

Mane and tail are jet black. Hair is big, like Vinyl Scratch's but without quite as many points. Tail is very short and spiky.

Physique:

Very thin, very short. She's a small pony.

Cutie Mark:

Not yet obtained, she has some growing up to do first

Origin/Residence:

Cloudsdale

Drop out

Motivation:

Star Storm would really like to improve her musical abilities, as she's still sort of new to her instrument. (Guitar) Other than that, she currently doesn't dream for much.. She might dream for a hoof to hold every once in awhile.. Mostly a better life. She's usually more concerned about trying to find a place to sleep that night.

Star Storm absolutely LOVES chocolate milk! She also likes punk rock and being petted or held. She likes when ponies believe her fibs. She loves calling ponies "Scamp" and using the word "Radical!"

Dislikes: (optional)

Star is really really really reeaaalllyyy afraid of the dark. She hates being caught in a lie. Also, she is really cautious around nerds or know-it-alls, because she can't trick them as easily as other ponies. She dislikes breaking her wings. (She tends to break them fairly often)

Character Summary:

Star was born into Equestria as a mere child of nature.. an orphan. She was adopted by a stallion who was never really there for her, and sort of learned some creative ways to get by, even resulting to thievery sometimes. She called him "Pap." She really enjoyed the freedom of not having too many rules to follow, but knows in her heart that she has no desire to stay there. That IS where she's staying for now, however. She has a grandmother who lives very close that loves her dearly. She used to sleep at her house quite a bit, and still does when she can't find a friend to stay with. In the past, Star Storms grandmother has invited her to move in with her, but Star just doesn't like how she tries to civilize her so much. Star Storm can be a bit of a rascal at times. Gramma Storm gave her three plastic glowy stars, which Star would take with her everywhere. She always puts them up wherever her current "home" is, and seeing as she believes that home is where the heart is, she'll sometimes leave them with a friend that she is currently apart from, sort of to symbolically say that her heart is still with them. (But only if she knows she'll get them back!) When she was a younger foal, she didn't attend flight school (or regular schooling, for that matter) very often because she just didn't want to wake up for it, and then when she DID go to either one, she'd tend to get in trouble.. And then she'd just get in even MORE trouble for not going. It got so bad that she eventually just decided to drop out. Star Storm is very street smart. She's very quick with her mind, and likes trying to get ponies to believe things that aren't true, just to see if she can do it. She can become sad about things fairly easily, but she's definately a character, because she can change gears in a heartbeat. She's not strong, emotionally nor physically, but she is always very loyal to those who are truely her friends.

Thank you bunches, Jester!!

Man oh man I didn't expect such a rush of requests! I'm glad a lot of you enjoy my art enough to ask for some.

I go in numerical order so that means ChocoSwirl will get the final slot. When I open again I'll take RackenHammer, Starstorm, and MarchingHammer next.

Also I'll do anything that is board cannon Tales.

Man oh man I didn't expect such a rush of requests! I'm glad a lot of you enjoy my art enough to ask for some.

I go in numerical order so that means ChocoSwirl will get the final slot. When I open again I'll take RackenHammer, Starstorm, and MarchingHammer next.

Also I'll do anything that is board cannon Tales.

It's generally a good idea to set aside a set number of requests you'll take when doing this kinda thread. 3 to 5 is usually the norm, and once thats full you can tell people to back off until the set is done.

Don't be afraid to turn down requests if you're booked full!

It's generally a good idea to set aside a set number of requests you'll take when doing this kinda thread. 3 to 5 is usually the norm, and once thats full you can tell people to back off until the set is done.

Don't be afraid to turn down requests if you're booked full!

I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

I'm such a pushover sometimes XD

• 2 months later...