FiM items (which stores to get them in)

My dashing assistant Hayden and I trekked to Wal-Mart today, and discovered...THE POSTERS!

I was able to nab the Season 2 cast poster and the "Chaos is Magic" poster, along with a blind bag and the Canterlot Wedding DVD! I'm quite content with our haul!

I do advise that the quality of the DVD is about the same as the Friendship Express DVD. I honestly think it'd be more worth it to just buy an all-Region DVD player and get the Madman Brony Box.

As for the posters...SUPER HAPPY! I will also warn that they WILL NOT let you take them on their own, nor will they let you get four by buying one pony item. You can only get one poster for free per pony merchandise purchase. Anything, like a DVD, Blind Bag or toy counts, so stock your wallets if you intend to get all four...they are WELL worth it, however.

EDIT:

500 posts! Hope to triple that in the coming months! I love this site and will never leave!

Other than the above-stated Wal-Marts, Targets, and Hot Topics (darn you Thoth), larger meetups like Bronies NYC will generally have vendors available for swag purchases.

You can always look at a convention's merchant list and see what suits you. Visit their site and throw 'em a call. The Custom Compilations on EQD are a great place to start (found my custom artist thar)

And just maybe...if someone saw a pic of the group.. They probably could see AJ and Big Mac as a couple...And Apple Bloom as their kid..But this..

1000pxwornoutgrannysmit.png

Pretty sure she's not a kid....

Awesome Krypt. I was in Toys R Us today, and they had a spot reserved on the shelf for this set, but it wasn't there yet. Now I'll have to check like every day. Nightmare Moon must be MINE.

Opinions? Thoughts?~

These are ALL available at the ToysR Us by me at this time.

Also, that flower fillies pack does not come with Cheerilee. That pack was the school pack and was released last year.

Awesome Krypt. I was in Toys R Us today, and they had a spot reserved on the shelf for this set, but it wasn't there yet. Now I'll have to check like every day. Nightmare Moon must be MINE.

Pay VERY CLOSE attention to the date the "buy one get 1 40% off sale" dates are on the ponies this week. And go there the next day if you can. your best chance.

Question:

If you found an aesthetic show accurate pony, would it bug you if the packaging was terrible? Like the name or backstory was wrong?

You mean like the package that says that Applejack is married to Big Macintosh, and Applebloom and Granny Smith are her kids? (Actually, that might be a booklet, but still.) But no, if the toy was show accurate, the packaging wouldn't bother me either way.

Only just got in stock in Argos in the UK.

If I'm not mistaken:

3FFCFEFF5056900B10D85E4BB1AE2A38.jpg

That's Cheerliee in the box. I know it says "School Pals" but I couldn't get a decent picture from the Argos site and they contain exactly the same figures just with a different name. >.<

Supposedly they are just ever so slightly different in some cases. I think Apple Bloom's mane is a slightly different color (I wouldn't bother comparing the pics though, stock photos usually contain prototypes). I have the Cheerilee set. I wasn't disputing it, I was just pointing out that it's not the "current" wave that is the official releases at the moment, and, for example, in the US it is getting harder to find because it was out on shelves last season. The Flower Fillies set is the "current" one.

106DF1A55056900B101D44B668CF7006.jpg

As for the posters...SUPER HAPPY! I will also warn that they WILL NOT let you take them on their own, nor will they let you get four by buying one pony item. You can only get one poster for free per pony merchandise purchase. Anything, like a DVD, Blind Bag or toy counts, so stock your wallets if you intend to get all four...they are WELL worth it, however.

It must depend where you live. Pretty sure I've heard of people grabbing stacks and walking out.

It must depend where you live. Pretty sure I've heard of people grabbing stacks and walking out.

This would be correct. Was just told yesterday from one of my other friends in town that he just walked in, grabbed all four, and the cashier let him just have them for free.

Which means next time I go to Wal-Mart, I have nabbing to do...xD

I've checked all of the Walmarts around my area, and it's a dreadful experience every time. They just don't have them in.

I will say this, though -- people who walk in and take a big stack are ignorantly denying other pony-fans (or even kids) a chance to have a poster.