Bad Ships.(NOT worst ships)

Bronynumber299

Sooooo.Is there any ships that you don't want to happen.Like if it hasn't happened and you think thats a good thing say it.I myself know that Cloud Chaser x Flitter will happen.I know that when it comes out I will NOT stand it.Actully there is some pics I've seen.I don't like it already.

Well, I know it's not exactly a bad one, but I've seen a ThunderlaneXCloudchaser one that was pretty decent, now the one that I DON'T want to see is FlitterXBlossomforth. Those are by far my two favorite background ponies, and that would just make me cry.

You know, anything x Trixie just sort of annoys me. Not much rhyme or reason, but I think she works best as an antagonist, and shipping her kind of ruins that.

FlutterDash

PinkieJack

TwiPie

Twixie

GildaDash (REALLY!?)

FlutterGilda (WAT)

I dont really *mind* flutterdash, it atleast makes some sence to me... but I agree with all the rest! (Never really bought the "gilda is a jelous ex-lover so she came to destroy Dash's life" idea...)

I don't really like many ships at all... but, the ones (off the top of my head) which I really dislike include:

Twixie- Not to say interaction between them is bad, but to me shipping makes no sense.

PinkieJack- they are completely different ponies! what would they even talk about?

Gilda with anypony. Anypony.

Well, I know it's not exactly a bad one, but I've seen a ThunderlaneXCloudchaser one that was pretty decent, now the one that I DON'T want to see is FlitterXBlossomforth. Those are by far my two favorite background ponies, and that would just make me cry.

I like Flitter Cloudchaser and Blossomforth so yea.Hmm.I should make a fan club.