Man this show sucks

Honestly it does, really its one of the worst things ever.

I mean it, I am not kidding, this show is awful, dreadful and lame.

Seriously how can anyone like it, I know I dont its such a idiotic and dumb show!

You know how i would improve it?

I would replace all the ponies with explosions, I mean honestly anything with explosions in it is awsome such as Transformers 2 which by the way is the best movie ever made next to Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2.

Also replace the lame plots with... even more explosions!

Yeah thats how you write things, with stuff blowing up!

And the title, how lame, I think it should be called My Little Explosions, Explosions are magic!

Awesome title, I know!

Seriously though this show as it is blows chunks, if it can be more like shows like Jersey Shore or Ru Pauls Drag Racing then I might like it more... but only slightly.

PS: APRIL FOOLS!

• Like 1

Ha! Ha! I am laughing so hard at your uproarous comedic timing! This comparison of shows to other shows is like a rapier wit being poked in my eye!

April fails Fools

"Honestly it does, really its one of the worst things ever."

Really? Care to elaborate?

"I mean it, I am not kidding, this show is awful, dreadful and lame."

Oh, is it now? And you're on Canterlot, WHY?

"Seriously how can anyone like it, I know I dont its such a idiotic and dumb show!"

-Long description as to why it's such a good show-

"You know how i would improve it?"

How, Mr. Know-it-all?

"I would replace all the ponies with explosions, I mean honestly anything with explosions in it is awsome such as Transformers 2 which by the way is the best movie ever made next to Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2.

Also replace the lame plots with... even more explosions!

Yeah thats how you write things, with stuff blowing up!

And the title, how lame, I think it should be called My Little Explosions, Explosions are magic!

Awesome title, I know!

Seriously though this show as it is blows chunks, if it can be more like shows like Jersey Shore or Ru Pauls Drag Racing then I might like it more... but only slightly."

PS: APRIL FOOLS!

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

I was going to post an april fools post about Dash being lame and no longer best pony... but it died in my throat... is that a good or a bad thing? O_o