Bodyswap!

Jay

So we all know for a lot of April fools day pranks and such, there were fake "leaks" or descriptions of episodes coming out for season 3.

One of them was a "Body swap" episode that really intrigued me, sooo

WHO WOULD YOU BODY SWAP... and why? :3

I would body swap Rarity and AppleJack

Just to make this more fun, you can body swap ponies with animals, gryffons, dragons, just about anything as long as it's a character... because wouldn't it be boring if only the mane six were body swapped? :/

the question is, what could you learn about friendship from that?

That everypony can change .-.? Stereotypes don't apply .-.? Just because we have an opinion about somepony doesn't mean we can never change it .-.?

Twilight with Spike. Now that I'd like to see.

spike__pony__twilight___dragon_by_dzetawmdunion-d4egfti.png

One of my favorites... Not exactly what you asked, but close :D

Dash and AJ. They'd learn a lot about the other's responcibilities and strengths/fallacies. Maybe they'd even bury the hatchet and become close friends.

or

Dash and Twilight, not entirely sure about the lesson there since Dash already stopped the Nerd vs Jock ideology but...

• Like 1

That would make for an awesome episode :P the question is, what could you learn about friendship from that?

It could just be a side plot, like the pranking in the Gilda episode.

Also, it could be about trust, and who it is ok to prank. Some of the other four might take it in stride, while others are hurt.

It could just be a side plot, like the pranking in the Gilda episode.

Also, it could be about trust, and who it is ok to prank. Some of the other four might take it in stride, while others are hurt.

Ah true, Fluttershy being all sensitive as they said before, might worry too much.

Which brings me to another swap, AJ and Fluttershy, I'm sure we all saw how well AJ was with those bunnies she was asked to herd ;P

It would be interesting to see different type ponies swap like AJ with Twilight. Then you have the different pony type added into the mix.

My favorite would be Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. You have the hyperactive pony swapping with the shy one.

I'd like to see either twilight and somepony or pinkie and somepony

twilight because she's so powerful, and I'd like to see another pony try and use her magic without knowing how (would her power transfer over to the pony in her body if they switched places?).

pinkie because she's pinkie and would do pinkie stuff. maybe pinkie and rarity would be a good swap?

Twilight and Celestia!!!!Twilight would love to be princess I think.But then Celestia would be adorkable and I can't stand Celestia.I would like Celestia to switch with luna and luna bans her to the moon.Mostly because I hate Celestia.Sorry I just raged about Celestia.HAVE FUN ON THE MOON CELESTIA!!!!!

Rarity and Rainbow Dash. It's my ship, so it might be obvious, but I also think it would make for a rather entertaining episode. I can just see Rainbow Dash being forced to do all of Rarity's girly dressmaking stuff or attend some high end fashion show or event. Meanwhile Rarity would have to compete in something really physical which could be equally amusing.

Other body swaps that might prove interesting:

Fluttershy swap with some kind of big, fearsome monster or dragon or something. I think some interesting things could be do with that sort of plot. Alternatively, bring GIlda back and have her switch places with Fluttershy.

Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash all swap bodies with Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. That sort of episode could write itself I think.

Sweetie Belle or one of the other CMC switches places with Celestia. The ensuing chaos would no doubt be amusing.

And of course, the typical sort of plot where all the Mane six (plus Spike, perhaps) get jumbled up randomly in each other's bodies could be a lot of fun.