Blank Flanks Unite!

CrimsonNova

I'm assuming you're referring to "finding our special talent" and not the post count ranking?

My cutie mark would likely be similar to the one on my profile pony.

I'm well beyond old enough, and have been a blacksmith for almost a decade.

Thought of something else to add. We know there are horseshoes in Equestria, but who are the smiths?

I would think the hard dirty work seems more Earth pony-ish but how would they use the hammer and tongs.

Same way the Cakes use cooking impliments I guess?

I dont think i would be... i make people happy. i make people smile. I make people feel safe secure and loved... that seems to be my talent anyway, i just wish i had more people to share it with...

as for like abilities and more uh... physical talents... i dunno x-x I like writing, but it hasn't really jumped off the ground yet... I come up with creative ideas, but again, hard to get attention with that...

Your special talent is making me uncertain if i should laugh out loud or get a restraining order for you :blah:

i'll help her cook but im not eating till i get them tested for roofies :P

on the main note im a blank flank for sure although i think my talent is in game design or writeing

hm hm hm

I think I would have a cutie mark. it would probably be drawing related, since drawing is the one thing I've loved since before I was old enough to remember, and also the thing I'm best at.

I was going to go all cmc, and act like I had no idea what I'm good at, even when it stares ne in the face, but I decided to not to .–.

I probably am too. I've found things that I'm good at, and I know I'm good at them but I dont recognize the extent of my talent. I feel like I'm in the same boat as sweetie bell, I can sing and vocalize really well and I know it, everyone I know tells me I should be a singer or voice actor, but I'm to nervous to try and make something of it. Performing professionally just seems too simple too easy a solution, I dont know maybe I'm just conditioned to think show business is impossible to make it in. So here I sit in community college as a liberal arts major until I figure stuff out.

I'd already have my cutie mark. My special talent is animals and that's no lie. I even do pet sitting for my neighbour. Her cats are so sweet. Even the one that's about nineteen years old and barely eats. I mash up her food for her to make sure she gets some food in her tiny tummy. Her other cat only wants attention and she purrs so much. I also do clicker training with my dog. She's learning how to walk on her hind legs at the moment. I even care about my precious guinea pigs. One of them is turning six this year and I love her to bits.