Who's your most favorite pony in all of Equestria?

Mavlox

• 4 weeks later...

I think my favourite pony from the entire show would have to be Babs Seed because arfghlgarghfl her accent!

However, if we're talking favourite character from the show then a certain chaotic individual would be at the top of my list. Now I want there to be a Discord emoticon.

Twilight is my favourite hands down. I think because when something happens in the show that hits me in the feels is usually revolving around her, like when she eventually turns grey in Return of Harmony only to turn back normal after reading her letters to Celestia. Also, I don't see any of my older brothers that much now so I can relate to her relationship with Shining Armor.

Fancypants. He has all the money and status to enjoy all the pleasures of the high life, but at the same time, he doesn't look down on anypony based on their relative status.

General translation: he's quite the bro.

• Like 1

Fancypants. He has all the money and status to enjoy all the pleasures of the high life, but at the same time, he doesn't look down on anypony based on their relative status.

General translation: he's quite the bro.

Fancypants is the reason to watch that episode. Rarity's behavior is abhorrent, but he shows an open mind, and good judgement, from start to finish.

• 2 weeks later...

Octavia all the way :3 But I hate how thelivingtombstone and some fanfic writers see her... There are classical musicians who started the hobby/job by their own free will, curiosity and their love for music FFS. Like me.

But yes, Octavia is my #1 favourite pony ever. I like her colours, dat bowtie and her musicality.

If someone else says the same... Ain't none of ya gonna survive this.

My Tavia.

:3

Fluttershy. How can thy resist the dawwmenece of her aura

Lol. I see what you did there.

Fluttershy!

But Rainbow is most photogenic pony.

It's funny because he said the EXACT same thing to me in person. Lol. Way to stay consistent, Weesh!

Anyway, I suppose I gotta choose my favorite pony... This is gonna be difficult. Here's a list of my top faves, tentatively placed from most favorite to, um, lesser most favorite.

Applebloom

Pinkie Pie

Lyra Heartstrings

Gamer Luna

Applejack

Fancypants is the reason to watch that episode. Rarity's behavior is abhorrent, but he shows an open mind, and good judgement, from start to finish.

If there was a 'dislike' button, I'd hit it with all my pride, dignity and satisfaction! How can you bash any of the mane 6 in public Weesh >:l? "You should be ashamed of yourself!" - in words of a certain Big Mac.

We all freak out like Rari did sometimes, with exception that it's extremely exaggerated in the show for the sake of the episode. Any of the mane 6 could be on her place, thus I object this undeserving treatment!

Now, back to the topic.

Lotus Blossom.

...that went quick.

Well, here's my list!

BEST PONIES

1. Scootaloo

2. Octavia

3. Big Macintosh

4. Twist

5. Jeffrey Letrotski

6. Vinyl Scratch

7. Derpy Hooves