[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

ajbanner.png

Applejack saw the blue filly spill several coins on the counter, more than enough to buy a bushel of apples. Applejack thought it was adorable. "Oh, Sugarcube, you're so cute! Of course that's enough. But I only need five for a bushel." Applejack shovels five bits into her treasure chest, and gathers the remaining change and places them back in Twilight's coin purse. A cute little filly buying apples for her family or something. It made Applejack smile. But, a filly carrying a bushel of apples?

Fortunately, Big Mac had just returned from his helping with Reno with his apples. "Oh, Big Mac! You're back. Could you help this little blue filly with her apples? I bet she'd appreciate the help." Applejack winked. Big Mac smiled but rolled his eyes and sighed with content. Applejack placed on Big Mac's back a nice bushel of golden delicious apples. "Alright, now, little filly, mah brother will help you out with the apples. Take care now." Applejack winked yet again and waved to Twilight Shine. But then it dawned on her. "Oh wait! I forgot the most important thing!" Applejack scooted herself around and in front of Twilight Shine, picked her up by the shoulders, and planted a soft smooch on the little ponies cheek. Setting her back down, she tipped her hat. "Stay outta trouble, little one, and maybe one day when you're big and strong, you'll be able to achieve your dreams." Applejack waved her hoof. "Come visit us anytime! Any friend of mah sister's is a friend of the farm!"

Applejack saw the line shift forward, and the next pony was standing in front of her.

Twilight stared into space, a blank expression on her face. She blushed, and looked at Big Macintosh. "Oh, heh, sorry. M-My house is this way..." Twilight said, leading Big Mac away from the stand to her house.

Parhelion stepped forward. The boisterous pinkie pie had become distracted, a state he wondered if she didn't spend a lot of time in. Still, the day was pleasant, and the folk of ponyville seemed to be as well. Plus the line was moving. A work tune from the Winter Wrap up came to his lips, the pegasus whistling quietly and stretching his wings in the warm summer sun.

Pinkie's face drained as Parhelion asked her if Pumpkin was her foal. "M-m-mine?! Are you kidding me?!" Pinkie facehooved, then broke into a fit of giggles. "Heehehehehehe, hahaha! Nope, she belongs to Mrs. Cake. She has a twin pegasus brother, but he's with his mommy at the moment! Hahaha!" Meanwhile, Pumpkin blinked at Inkwell, who was presenting his face to her with pursed lips. She considered the options, then shrugged and kissed him with a slobbery peck. She completely ignored Granny, who seemed to be prancing around behind Inkwell...into an apple tree?! The foal rolled her eyes, unimpressed. The elderly mare was fun, but kind of scary!

Pinkie tugged on her cupcake bandana, turning to Harrington. "It's probably best we don't talk about that turnip thing in public, Harry! Your secret is super locked up, chained, buried, and stashed away with me!" She nudged him with her elbow, winking. She waved to Light, as he seemed somewhat crestfallen. "You are so cute with Applebloom! Isn't she a sweetie? You should smoochy next time you see her, let her know your real feelings! You know, you both are welcome over at Sugarcube Corner if you ever wanted to decorate a cake or cookies together! That might be something fun for two special someponies to do!" Pinkie smiled and nodded, pleased with her obviously brilliant suggestion.

Light gave Pinkie a look of confusion. Did she really suggest that he kiss Apple Bloom, after the fact that the fily said she only wanted to be his friend? Either Pinkie didn't hear Apple Bloom talk to her or light, of the mare was as dense as a pound cake.

"Um... Pinkie? Apple Bloom just said that she didn't want to be my special somepony, so I don't think kissing her or taking her to make cookies will help."

as he waited in line, he began to playback the events leading up to this in his mind. Then something dawned on him as he waited in line: what if it wasn't him that was the cause of this relationship to not manifest? What if Apple Bloom was just not ready to have a special somepony. It made sense to the colt. After all, if she really disliked him, why would she invite him to her house or agree to talk to him? Then he remembered back to when he was at Zecora's place and how the filly didn't mention anything about being a special somepony, but being a friend!

Light felt like a total fool as he facehoofed himself. There was no special somepony going on! It was all in his mind, a dream he was chasing. Well at least he had a friend, but he wondered if that was all he'd have in his life, a friend who was a filly and not a fillyfriend. He felt sad again at that prospect, once again seeing his shyness and not being a stallion as a problem for future attempst at finding love.

"But maybe we can make cookies... as friends."

It was hard to go back to the drawing board, but not a total loss.

Electric Vibe noticed how she was nearing closer to the front of the line. It was quite the wait, but she managed not to go insane. She avoided talking to other ponies, mostly because she didn't feel like interrupting them. She felt a bit of regret for doing so, but all she could focus on at the moment was getting to the first of the line. She was very close to getting her bushel of apples, but she was a bit nervous about the kiss. However, she managed to calm herself down about that matter. It would probably be only a simple kiss on the cheek, and it was just a bonus for buying a bushel of apples.

Taking a deep breath she waited patiently for the pony first in line to have his turn.

GrannySmith1WithText.png

The still dazed and confused (of course, she was usually confused) Granny Smith still sat on the grass behind the apple tree she had, moments ago, collided with. The elderly mare's eyeballs spun in opposite directions momentarily before she shook her head and tried to focus. The knock on her head was causing her to have 'double vision' as Apple Strudel slowly walked up to her.

"Granny! Mein sister! Say someting, anyting, please?"

"Don't ya fret none bout me, you two fellers, I'm fine!" Granny neighed as the lime green mare rose up on all four legs, thoiugh they were more wobbly than usual.

"i tink you better zit down und rest for a vhile. Dat vas a nasty ka-knock you took on yur noggin."

"Now now, I'm fine, really! You on the left, go fetch more apples to sell and you on the right, go fetch AppleJack some lemonaide! Betcha she's plumb parthed after standin' out here fer so long kissin' ponies."

"But mein sister, dere is only vone of me here. Can't you see dat?"

"One what?"

Apple Strudel was now in a state of panic. The bearded stallion turned towards the group of ponies still in line.

"IS DERE A DOCTOR OR NURSE IN DIS LINE? GRANNY NEEDS ASSISTANCE, SNELL!"

Pinkie Pie gasped as she saw Apple Strudel running toward the line, calling for a doctor. She had been so busy chit-chatting with other ponies in the line, she totally missed the fact Granny had rammed into an apple tree. She tossed her busted banjo over her shoulder (where it would land is anypony's guess) and broke into a gallop toward Granny. "Oh my, oh no! I'm coming, Granny!" She shoved several other ponies aside, shouting. "Stand back! I'm not a doctor, but I have lots of experience with injuries!" She declared, hunching over the elderly mare to inspect her. "Hmm. Ooo! This is just terrible! TERRIBLE!" Pinkie said anxiously.

After a few minutes, she stood up and turned to Apple Strudel, her blue eyes looking to the ground, her face solemn. "I...I'm not sure how to tell you this, but the symptoms are all there...I think Granny Smith is old!" Pinkie Pie nodded grimly, firm with her diagnosis. "There's nothing I can do! I'm sorry!"

• Like 7

Now that her conversation partners were busy buying apples, the white Pegasus mare took a moment to take a look at the apples on sale. In fact, she was kind of at a loss here. Opal recognized none of the specimens on display here. She hesitated for a moment, then trotted over to the apples, leaning forward to give them a careful sniff, as if that would help her decision. With a sigh, the mare looked around, hoping to find some kind of assistance.

'Let's see' She thought to herself 'I usually had green apples, but those are so much bigger then the ones I usually bought.' She raised a hoof to her muzzle, looking at the apples doubtfully. 'Those have the correct size, but they are more red' She sighed 'I doubt it makes much of a difference nutrition-wise, so I need to figure out which are the tasty one.'

Tilting the head from one side to the other, Opal Shards felt more then a little lost. She just hoped somepony would be able to tell her which apples would be the right for her.

Parhelion was not a doctor, but clearly somepony was in trouble. As a pegasus he was, if nothing else, able to get places pretty quickly, so if help needed to be brought... He walked toward where the the gathering and the older pony there. He looked back and forth from Strudel to Pinkie to Granny. "Is everything okay?" Without knowing it, he'd slipped into his 'weatherpony' voice, a calm, assured voice full of quiet authority.

Star had heard about the buy-apples-get-kissed deal from a friend, and decided to just trot past to see if the rumor was true. Sure enough, the deal was buy a bushel get a kiss. Star Storm knew she'd probably be too young too young for Applejack to kiss, but the hopeful little filly hopped in line nevertheless, just in case. Hmm.. I wonder if she gives a family discount.. Star chuckled to herself silently.

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom received the megaphone with a huge wave of relief riding over her like some sort of out of control tidal wave. She tok it in hoof and not a moment later was bounding deeper into the line, her little lungs carrying the message as far and as wide as the marvel that was phones and their mega versions would allow. And what a message it was, boy howdy:

"WELCOME TA THA FIRST ANNUAL APPLE KISS!"

A shout from her bullhorn.

Then she noticed something was askew.

The line wasn't moving because the group at the front were busy inspecting apples like a bunch of freaks.

Apple Bloom looked to the front of the line and sighed. They were both still standing there all silly like, not buyin' apples, finishing any transactions, or kissing! Why, there was just nothing right about this scenario at all. Apple Bloom tossed the bullhorn over her head and onto her back and then galloped right onto the stand.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! AH SEE THAR BE BE SOME CONFUSION!" She yelled through the bullhorn, utterly inconsiderate of those at the front.

"FIRST, YA STAY IN YER LINE, GET TA THA FRONT, AND PAY FIVE WHOLE BITS FOR A BUSH'L OF THE BEST APPLES IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA!"

"GIVE YER BITS TO MAH GRANNY HER', WHO'S JUST THE SWEETEST AND KINDEST MARE YA COULD EVER ASK FOR!"

"THEN, YA GET A KISS FROM MAH BIG SIS, APPLEJACK, THE BEST PONY IN ALL O'EQUESTRIA!" She said, giving an example smooch on Applejack's head. She soon was back down the line.

"AHND THEN AH GIVE YA YER BUSH'L! AHND THAT'S THA FIRST ANNUAL APPLE KISS!" She roared, trotting back down the line, occasionally skipping due to excitement.

The excitement came to an end when from the frnt she became aware of her beloved Granny's situation. She galloped back to the front once more, her little heart beating at a rapid pace. She skidded to a stop in front of Granny Smith.

"Granny! Ya'kay?" Apple Bloom didn't speak much louder than she might have all things considered, but did this through a mega phone which blasted it out at nearly visible levels of noise pollution. After an awkward moment- and the realization that her Granny was just old, as per the diagnosis of Pinkie Pie, M.D.- and the realization that she had just screamed at her Granny at point-blank range, Apple Bloom gave a sheepish grin, hid the megaphone and made her way to Applejack as part of the rotation. There, she heard Opal go on and on about her indecisive Apple search. Apple Bloom's eyes glistened and she without any single moment of hesitation sidled up to her.

"So yer wonderin' what's tha best apple for YOU, eh? Well, that's a mighty fine question! Ya've got Big Macintosh apples and those liv'up ta thar names for sure, see?" Apple Bloom didn't mind shoving one of the big'uns into Opal's gullet.

"Granny Smiths are a nice lil' sell all of their own. Taste how juicy they are?" Apple Bloom repeated the process.

"Red Delicious apples are probably tha best apples of all, see for yourself!" Another apple.

"Golden Delicious are scrumptious too!" Another apple.

"Crabapples are a little bit on the smaller size, but they're also pretty healthy!" This time she doubled the amount of apples she slammed down Opal's mouth.

"Lady apples earn thar name, very delicate and sweet!" Another apple.

"Braeburn apples are probably ar' sourest apples, but ya can't help but love 'em!" Another apple.

"But for a pony of yer type, Ah'm thinkin' that yer lookin' for the right type for your perfect figure, right? Well Ah gotta recommend tha Pendragon apples. Thar tasty and the healthiest of all of our healthy apples, and all apples are already healthy!" Twice the normal amount went down the gullet and Apple Bloom, pleased with herself, took a position beside her sister, and beamed at the customer. Ka-ching, score one for this salesmare!

"That'll be five bucks a'bush'l and a kiss," She said before leaning in and resting her head on her two front hooves, "We take cash'r'credit."

ajbanner.png

The next pony in line follow suit with the other ponies, looking at the apples, browsing to their hearts contempt. Applejack would always let ponies shop, but this was getting ridiculous. She grabbed the megaphone out of Apple Bloom's hooves, even after the little sister's lovely informitive speech. "ALRIGHT EVERYPONY. LISTEN UP. I KNOW EVERYONE HERE NEEDS APPLES AND... kisses... AND THEN BEST WAY TO DO THIS IS BE READY. KNOW WHAT KIND OF APPLES YOU NEED. ALL OF THE APPLES ARE FRESH AND GOOD FOR MOST ANYTHING, SO IF YOU AREN'T SURE, JUST PICK ONE. YOU CAN'T LOSE."

Applejack saw that a white pegasus with black and gray hair was next, smiling and looking eager to be next. "Hang in there sugarcube, I'll be right with you." Applejack walked back to the apples, where everypony was looking through and even touching the apples. "Alright, new rule, no touching the merchandise! You touch it, you buy it!" Applejack knew that this wasn't a popular sales pitch, but it was a standard Apple family rule to lay down when things got busy and nuts. Otherwise, it would only be a matter of time before somepony takes advantage of the sale and the gimmick.

Applejack saw Opal, and notcied that she would probably be the next pony. She put her hoof around her. "So, ma'am. What's it gonna be?" As Applejack and Apple Bloom surrounded Opal with this new, more aggressive, salemareship style, she was going to try her luck in getting Opal a good deal. How she was going to incorporate a free kiss after the sale was final was another question. Applejack whispered, "Tell ya what, miss. I'll let you get a bushel of your very own for four bits if you decide right now."

New updates! Please notice changes in line order!

78 Kisses left!

Next up

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe

26. Guiding Light

27. Harrington Sleuth

28. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

29. Inkwell

30. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

31. Parhelion

32. Star Storm

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Survey (PM me when ready)

Mythos Gray (inactive - PM me when ready)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Updates:

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Kissed

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :?

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn :smug:

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine :smug:

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Guiding Light was close enough now to see the stand and more importantly the apples. He was almost knocked on his tail when Apple Bloom armed with a bullhorn began to yell out the directions as to how this Apple Kiss thing worked. it sounded simple enough: select a bushel, pay for a bushel, get a kiss. The kiss was the hard part for him. In light of the fact that he had just realized that Apple Bloom just wanted to be friends, it was going to be awkward to get a kiss from her older sister. In hi mind getting a kiss from Applejack was like getting a kiss from an older Apple Bloom!

But still he couldn't do much to prevent this. He looked around to see if there was somepony his age to talk to, but to no avail. Apple Bloom was busy selling apples, and the other pony he knew from school named Twilight was gone home with her apples.

"Which apple type to get," Light said to himself as he pulled out the list his mother gave him. He didn't have a preference to ny apple type nor knew the difference. Whatever his parents had, he ate. Even when Apple Bloom tried to explain the types, by force feeding a pony who was unsure, he still wasn't sure without the list. "Ok. looks like Granny Smiths for pie baking and red delicious for eating."

GrannySmith1WithText.png

"I'm ok, half pint," Granny Smith said in response to AppleBloom's question. Apple Strudel stood stunned after the 'diagnosis' from 'Doctor' Pinkie Pie of his beloved sister's condition.

"Dat pink fraulien's three apples short of a bushel!" the bearded stallion thought as he helped Granny back up. "Dat vas quite a fall you took, Granny Smith. Perhaps you should go up to dee house und rest a spell."

"Rest? Nothin' doin'!" the determined gray maned mare neighed. "Ya don't need to worry about me, brother. Applejack needs me to help her and that's exactly what I'm gonna do!"

Granny returned to her place at the applestand collecting all the bits customers were paying out.

"If I have learned anyting over dee years vith you, Granny, I have learned not to argue vith you vhen your mind's made up." Apple Strudel said as he pulled more bushels of apples forward ready to give them out to paying customers.

"Yeah, pretty much.." Star Storm replied to Parhelion, still a little shocked at the scene which played out in front of her. "...So.. I'm GUESSING you aren't from Ponyville..?" Star didn't bother waiting on the pony's reply. "Yeah, me either Scamp. I actually live up in Cloudsdale, but when I heard about THIS deal, I just HAD to come down and see for myself.. Ya know?" Star was probably a bit more excited than such a young filly should be, but Star Storm had always sort of idled Applejack. She was just a nice, hardworking, honest pony. Equestria needed more ponies like her.

"I'm from Cloudsdale myself! Well, Stalliongrad these days--I moved up there for a post as a weatherpony, but I still come back to see my family in the summers. My mother was also really inistent that I arrange the pickup of apples from this farm, and when I see this huge line I guess she was why. Um, right, I mean. Do you know why? They seem like good ponies, but do they have special...breeds? Of apples or something?"

The gray pegasus sighs heavily and rolls his eyes at himself. "Goodness, I'm all out of sorts today. My name's Parhelion. Nice to meet you."

• Like 1

"Parhelion.." Star repeated back slowly, tasting the name. "I'm Star Storm, filly extraordinaire!" the small pegasus introduced herself. "Well, Sweet Apple Acre's is pretty well known, but I've never really tried their apples.. I'm just here because I wanna kiss Applejack." admitted Star with a guilty grin. She had considered fibbing, letting the kiss be a surprise for Parhelion, but decided against it. "..That's probly why your mom sent you here, Scamp. So that you can get a kiss when you buy a bushel."

• Like 1

Opal had stood there for a good few minutes, mostly looking, now and then carefully leaning closer to sniff on a pile of apples. This wasn't good, none of those looked at all familiar to her. She'd have to ask for help. And then she'd have to describe what kind of apple it was, since she didn't know what the apples were called she was looking for. Or maybe she wouldn't have..

Around her, this family of apple farmers had gotten busy. Not content with an orderly line, and growing tired of other customer's indecisiveness, they had resorted to a little more direct approach of marketing their goods.

Before she know what was happening, apple after apple was stuffed into her by an overzealous earth pony filly, the different tastes of apples just mixing in her muzzle. She tried her best to swallow what was put into her, but she didn't stand a chance. More and more apples, sometimes two at a time! Once she seemed to run out of kinds of apples, Opal gulped down heavily, her stomach filled with more different apple tastes then he cared to remember

Still a little shaken, a curious orange earth pony mare had trotted up to her. With a certain amount of surprise, Opal found herself being pulled down as the surprisingly strong apple farmer put her foreleg around her neck. She cocked an eyebrow behind her shades. The mare made a certainly attractive business proposal, but she still wasn't sure which kind of apples she wanted! But, it was important that she didn't let on to that.

Opal straightened her neck, the thinnest of smiles on her features. "That is a very gracious offer, Miss... I don't think I catch your name?"

She shook her mane, looked down to the filly, her smile widening a little. She would buy apple, oh would she ever buy apples. "And thank you, little Miss, for the taste test." She giggled brightly, removing her sunglasses with one wing.

The Shadowbolt focused Applejack out of piercing, red eyes, her smile not flickering in the slightest. "But I did intend to buy in bulk."

"Waitwaitwait wait wait wait. Wait. What? I thought I was---okay, hold on, I---oh! Okay, okay, it's a...a sales...deal...bonus...thing. Buy a barrel of apples, get a kiss?" He looks around and leans in to the blue pegasus, stage-whispering. "Is Applejack that big stallion, because I might just pass on the kiss..."

BonBonPostBannerwithtext.jpg

Bon Bon had a habit of spacing out for periods of time. It was unbecoming of her and seemed to strike just when she was needed the most, but she had little control over it and wasn't about to fight fate. Besides, there was a certain amount of peace and clarity to be found when you were allowed to detach and the mind swam in a sea of nothingness. In her case it was probably a sea of candies but again, she wasn't about to go deep into it. Not really in the spirit of spacing out to go all out on the introspection. But what time was? She was content with things as they were. It was just better that way.

It took a little while for Bon Bon's spacing out mixed with the slow absorption of the sheer number of apples in her way to peel back and allow her to realize why she was there and what had happened. Or maybe it had come during the space-out, she honestly couldn't tell. She wee a bit fuzzy when she came out of a spell like that and this was no different, but the emotional fury that had once existed left enough of a mark for her to pick it back up quick enough. It wasn't really that Lyra had kissed Applejack. She was, after all, planning on kissing a hundred ponies as part of the promotion. There were plenty of married ponies and committed ponies here and it wasn't like Applejack was taking anypony out back yet for a private makeout session. No, that wasn't what had made Bon Bon upset and it wasn't why she was in line. She was upset because Lyra had lied about what she was doing and tried to deceive her, and Bon Bon was in the line because Braeburns were all the rage in her imagination.

She shook her head free from the cobwebs that clouded it and looked around. Shoot. She had been passed by and was not the only one so entranced by the apples. Silly ponies doing silly things- who woulda thunk it? She shook her head and turned to the farmer. It was perhaps a bit rude to interrupt, but she felt it appropriate to at least let her know that Bon Bon was done standing and looking at apples. It had been fun, but that ship had sailed.

"Sorry about that, Applejack," She said with a smile, still off to the side as she allowed the mare to complete her business.

Star Storm's laugh was infectious, and Parhelion found himself giggling along with her and grinning like a fool. "Oh..oh, wow. Okay, okay..." he said, wiping a tear from his eye. "Well, that's okay then. She's pretty..." he stopped, looked down at the young filly he was speaking too, and cleared his throat. "Pretty. She's pretty pretty. I won't mind getting a kiss at all. Really, though, I came for the apples. My mom's baking a bunch of...well, a bunch of all kinds of stuff. She does it every year, and this year is a special anniversary of it, or one of her friend's anniversaries, or birthdays, or something. Anyway. Point is, there'll be all kinds of goodies, apple pie not the least. You should come by! It's the day after tomorrow, out at the big hall by the Cloudiseum. Lotta good food and a lotta good ponies."

Mythos had noticed the she had Ashmead's Kernel apples, which he had always like because of it wonderful nutty flavor. It also reminded him of a party he had one been to where there were apple pies... one made using apples grown by who he was told was the Apple family. He wondered if perhaps this mare and her family were a part of this family and he looked up to ask but realized that the line had moved on without him.

'Bother,' he said in he head getting a mildly annoyed look before shrugging and smiling as he waited for it to be his turn again. He watches Miss Opal and Applejack speaking and promised himself he would continue is conversation with the mare once they were both finsihed getting apples.

Of COURSE you wouldn't mind getting a kiss from Applejack.. Just LOOK at her! "Me neither! I mean.. She is definitely pretty pretty!" Star nodded mutely, listening to her new friend go on about the special occasion, whatever it was, in which his mother needed apples for. Wait, I can seriously go to this? I love this guy! "That'd be radical!" She grinned skyward, up towards Parhelion, one burning question formulating inside the little ponies head. "All kinds of goodies, huh? Like... Chocolate milk..?" That wasn't necessarily a baked good, but it was still Star Storm's absolute favorite, so she just HAD to ask him about it.