Annular solar eclipse

dragonewt

That is kinda awesome. I wish I would have been in there to see it, but it won't be long before I see it again. Solar Eclipses aren't as uncommon as people lead to believe.

I considered that, but I didn't want to steal the art to upload it elsewhere. :-|

Just link to the original, too? :/

I fail to see how that's stealing. Especially since it's two vectors by two different artists layered on top of each other to begin with. ^^

Just link to the original, too? :/

I fail to see how that's stealing. Especially since it's two vectors by two different artists layered on top of each other to begin with. ^^

Guess I just shouldn't have tried to view full size. :/

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/583599777.png?key=16001493&Expires=1337865141&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=dcZCYVDqqpkZ1JXTBbgadHVPT~sD7X7tls68gcAkhKWZzqM5Y9MsgJJjWrPpmowDzEm5DliLF3i89Uy8A7UrS77mpGoTJk~IPAqYgdUG83yJ9X1s4B5W3Xbuwyex9o2inK02fxvsUT091IvTo2ivTJ-e0OhhkbvR9xRZMBdPuR8_

I wasn't along the path of the full eclipse this time, only a vaguely partial one for me, and right around sunset . . . the pictures I've seen of it are absolutely gorgeous! That one in the first post is kind of haunting with the annular ring visible through the cloudcover.