[LPW] Last Post Wins: The Roleplay

When is this thing gonna get started? because I need to know when I should work on an App :/

TEH BASIC HISTORIES OF LPW HAVE BEEN ADDED!!

Let's try to get those apps written and submitted by Monday, my dear little ponies!

If anyone needs any help, feel free to hit me up on Skype or in PM!~

I wanna kick everything off 1-2 weeks from now, so at this moment the start date for the actual RP itself is going to be June 1st.

I AM DOING THIS

Edit:

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

I need to make an app?

Nah, I'm too lazy.

I'll just lurk

Awwwh, come onnnnn!

It'd be easy as pie!

It's pretty much just your ponysona but like... with a bit of LPW backstory thrown in.

I can help if you like~

Alrighty, fillies and gentlecolts!

Being that I'm gonna be majorly preoccupied tomorrow and the vast majority of folks don't have their apps together yet, I'm gonna push the start date for the RP back to Sunday, June 3rd.

BUT I'M GONNA START BEATIN' SOME FLANKS TOMORROW AND SATURDAY TO GET APPS TOGETHER! >:I

GET YOUR APPS TOGETHER, PONIES!

I'm reeeeeeally sorry, ponies! D:

I got pulled into a bunch of junk unexpectedly and I wasn't able to finalize everything in time.

SO...

Tomorrow.

No excuses.

No more set-backs.

The Last Post Wins RP will start tomorrow. Monday. June 4th.

To everyone who intends to start up a faction, have your faction posts ready to go.

You know, describing the headquarters of your faction and what you're all about and history and stuff and your place in the faction and so on.

To any freelancers, you'll be free to do whatever you want to do.

It might be a little while before any of the factions set up any adventures (or it might not, I dunno) since they'll be establishing themselves first but you're free to set up your own adventures, involving nearly anything under the sun. So have those all thought out or whatever.

BUT YEAH!

Tomorrow.

It begins.

Updated the main post with a bunch of delicious technical infos.

Everything should be all set to kick off then!

If you feel like attempting to set up a faction, feel free to go ahead and make your Faction post.

For those who are looking to join someone else's faction, keep in mind that it may be a couple days before all the different factions are brought to the table.

For the freelancers, feel free to set up your own smaller adventure threads or to pay a visit to any of the faction pages in order to set up alliances or to just share a spot of tea. You might want to be sure to make clear your allegiances and your intent to the faction leader upon stepping into their territory though. Also, you may want to wait a couple days before setting up any large adventures/undertakings being that a good couple of players may be preoccupied with setting up/joining factions.

But yeah!

Get on out there and have fun everypony!

If you have any questions or suggestions or want to try to set some things up, you can go right ahead and post in this thread~

if you guys make new topics related to this (character apps too), can you please post them here? otherwise I probably won't notice them since I don't go into the RP areas often XP

I just looked through and found a few of topics I didn't know about o)3)