Daring-Do Fan Convention

What it says on the tin!

I plan on starting an RP thread series regarding a convention held in or around Ponyville for Daring-Do. Have ideas for events and general fanny and funny stuff to do? Suggest it! Open thread.

Players-Character

Bronynumber299- Rainy Splash

sevofthesands- Gentle Sol

Phil the Time Wizard- Snowfall

SteelEagle- Pathfinder

Bramble Rose- Rainbow Dash

Well, Snowfall could go with Pathfinder and make it a date. ;)

I have a couple of other characters who are also Daring Do fans too though that I could maybe use. Regardless, I'm definitely interested. :)

since Daring Do is a foal's book set (im assuming) i will have my colt character join in.

I am playing it as Young Adult/Young Mare-Stallion, like the Harry Potter series. So yeah, Colt is welcome in. name?

Feel free to add in some more.

This will be a multi-thread event. How about this set-up:

Open Thread-

Open for the entire event. The time will change to reflect the passing of events and what time it is. This is for all manner of storylines not related directly to panels/events that have their own thread, which will be linked to in the Open Thread.

Big Events-

Three or four of these. Basically, they are what you think they are: Big Events at the con that due to the number of characters involved as well as the focus on them deserve their own thread.

• Like 1

i heard that the guy who plays one of the villians in the Daring Do animated series, Jon de Poni, is going to be at the Cloudsdale Daringcon this summer! He also announced that he's gonna do a documentary about Daries.

Hmm... I have some minor experience with conventions... would a concert be out of the question for one such as this?

Not necessarily. Feel free to do anything con-like that fits into the world of MLP.