Guys I have a Question about a pony!

Bronynumber299

Ok so I recently (figuritivly) fell in love with Lotus (the spa pony with a pink mane).Anyway I was wondering if there is a figure of her anywhere or maybe even a plushie.Because I kinda collect ponies I like (please don't laugh).And I'm in Canada so if you could tell me how I could get it would be super special awesome.

Aww that's cute! Colt has a crush!

Sadly I don't think you'll have a lot of luck finding anything with her -- and decent plushies can be extremely expensive or hard to get. Have you thought about making a figure yourself? Get a blind bag or a pony toy and repaint it with Lotus' colors. It should be a relatively inexpensive and fun thing to do!

Aww that's cute! Colt has a crush!

Sadly I don't think you'll have a lot of luck finding anything with her -- and decent plushies can be extremely expensive or hard to get. Have you thought about making a figure yourself? Get a blind bag or a pony toy and repaint it with Lotus' colors. It should be a relatively inexpensive and fun thing to do!

*blushes heavily* I don't have a crush.But I geuss I'll try to get my hooves on a decent blind bag.

*Carries a Rainbow Dash figurine in uniform pocket.* Nothing to be ashamed of. Collecting the things you love is a normal human instinct, and should be treated as such. Kinda like Yu-gi-oh or Sports cards. *totally doesn't collect either of those* Or guitars. *Totally collects those.*

• Like 3

I could be that somepony with good knowlege on stuff...

Try opening an Etsy or DevianArt account! It will get you inspired to create all kinds of adorable pony merchandise! Then, post some links on here (in your signature maybe?) and say "Hey, I've got this on sale!" in the Creativity section

I could be that somepony with good knowlege on stuff...

Try opening an Etsy or DevianArt account! It will get you inspired to create all kinds of adorable pony merchandise! Then, post some links on here (in your signature maybe?) and say "Hey, I've got this on sale!" in the Creativity section

Cool I'm getting started.And I was refrencing to you on somepony that could help me.Plus I already have a bunch of stuff on my deviantart.