What new movies is everypony excited to see?

Going to see Prometheus with my amigos tomorrow. Can't wait to see The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. Really want to see Expendables 2 when it comes out. Chuck Norris + Turboman + Rambo + Jet Li + John McClane + Guile + Whiplash (?) + EXPLOSIONS = Epic movie of awesomeness! :lol: Kinda still wanna see The Dictator, but I don't see myself going out to see it anytime soon. XD

Oh yeah and Iron Man 3!

Oh yes Brave and the hobbit (oh my god I work at a movie theatre and Ive been seeing the trailer since january!!! :wail::scream:) Dark knight rises, wreck it ralph and spider man, and then prometheus when I get the chance. Cant say I would bother seeing the Dictator in theatres though I do want to see it. Movie theaters only seem worth it to me when I get something out of seeing it on a huge screen

And Brave, except the princess in it doesn't have a soul, so I don't expect much...

I'm just happy to see a female main character in a Pixar film for once -- and a movie from them that's not a sequel!

I've been following Brave since the movie was called "The Bear and the Arrow." And Hobbit like forever! Has anypony been following the director's commentary videos? They're up on youtube.