Looking for some new anime or some such to watch.

I just finished Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!! It was interesting to say the least. But the ending just felt forced? I like the 12-15 episode anime series since it is watch-able and there are no filler episodes.

Anywho does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Hmm, never heard of the series you listed, but here is a fairly diverse list of some of my favorite 12-15 episode anime:

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica (my personal favorite anime of all time)
  • Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
  • Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
  • Angel Beats!
  • High School of the Dead
  • Canaan
  • Blue Drop
  • The Sacred Blacksmith
  • Sasameki Koto
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Kannazuki no Miko
  • Ninja Nonsense

Kinda harder than I thought it might be to find so many... most stuff I watch that is 13 episodes ends up getting multiple seasons... and to be honest, a couple of these (especially ones nearer the top; these are roughly ordered by how old they are) still might get second seasons to make them more complete.

I wasn't a huge fan of the panty and stocking series.

I recognize a few names you posted there Phil but I haven't seen any of them thank you. I'll need these to hold me up after work and during my days at . university/

Hmm, never heard of the series you listed, but here is a fairly diverse list of some of my favorite 12-15 episode anime:

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica (my personal favorite anime of all time)
  • Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
  • Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
  • Angel Beats!
  • High School of the Dead
  • Canaan
  • Blue Drop
  • The Sacred Blacksmith
  • Sasameki Koto
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Kannazuki no Miko
  • Ninja Nonsense

Kinda harder than I thought it might be to find so many... most stuff I watch that is 13 episodes ends up getting multiple seasons... and to be honest, a couple of these (especially ones nearer the top; these are roughly ordered by how old they are) still might get second seasons to make them more complete.

I don't see Soul Eater anywhere in there!

I suggest Soul Eater, I'm totally addicted to it.

Agreed ^^, some of the last few episodes might even change your outlook on life, sure did for me!

Is it a long series? I have trouble getting into series that take awhile to get off the ground.

It's not there because the OP specified that they wanted something in the 12-15 episode range and Soul Eater is anything but that. I might have suggested it if they wanted a more long running show (though considering I never finished it, I probably would have been more likely to suggest something else instead).

I've gone through them before. Wasn't all that helpful.

And I guess more so the sad/romantic/sappy stuff?

I am currently watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namar o Bakutachi was Mada Shiranai.

I just watched Maji de Watashi ni Joi Shinasai!!!

I enjoyed the one and am enjoying the other thoroughly.

I've gone through them before. Wasn't all that helpful.

And I guess more so the sad/romantic/sappy stuff?

I am currently watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namar o Bakutachi was Mada Shiranai.

I just watched Maji de Watashi ni Joi Shinasai!!!

I enjoyed the one and am enjoying the other thoroughly.

Ever seen Fruits Basket? It's soooo good.

• Like 1

Oops! 12-15 episodes.... well yeah, Soul Eaters roughly 31.... or was it 51? It's been a year or so :P

I definantly also would recommend Spice and Wolf, as RW said, it's very "out there" but you should try it!

Just do me a personal favor............. Never..... and I mean NEVER... Watch Anything from the Queens Blade Series.....

Just do me a personal favor............. Never..... and I mean NEVER... Watch Anything from the Queens Blade Series.....

Eh, Queen's Blade isn't that bad. You could do a lot worse when it comes to fanservice driven anime. :/

I found out Black Butler season 2 is out! I'm kind of happy since I thought the first season ended on a pretty low note (very very low note, lol). It's worth a watch! Also Hellsing is a shortie but goodie. I think that also has another side-season or something out.

• 3 weeks later...

Ever seen Fruits Basket? It's soooo good.

I've said this before... watching Fruits Basket is not as good anymore! Support the fan made Furuba Radio Drama! Seriously... More accurate to manga, fantastic amateur VAs. Just all around good work.

That said... Sappy romance isn't my style... Sakamichi no Apollon is the closest I have come to that as of late... Princess Tutu is also an amazing series. Actually... yes, go watch Princess Tutu. Oh! And Chobits if you haven't already.

I am really not into that sort of anime to be perfectly honest... I'm a huge fan of Satoshi Kon, Osamu Tezuka and Naoki Urasawa. Some of my favorite anime are Lupin III, Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Paranoia Agent, Mononoke (NOT HIME, Just Mononoke), Steins;gate, Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun... Just off the top of my head... All fantastic in their own way, but probably not what you are looking for.

If you take ONE THING from all this... Go watch Princess Tutu!

Edit: please note that I have but touched the tip of the iceberg of my top list of anime... Most don't fall into what you want though as evidenced by what I just gave you...