The Museum Robbery! - recruitment

The Museum of Fillydelphia was robbed!

Some valuable and dangerous artifacts was stolen from Magic Exhibition and both REA and REIN are helpless!

Strange and unpredicitble magic of this three items can couse a great mayhem, and even worse - Hearth's Warming Eve is coming in just two days!

The snow is falling and clock is ticking. Can the artifacts be found on time and would culprit will be bringed to justice before Hearth's Warming Eve is ruined?!

Just as stated above. I am looking for those who thirst for some action packed and at the same time friendly adventure in city setting (think Jackie Chan movies) combined with some investigation.

Dramatis Personale (for now):

Chapien as Gears “Sparks” Clockwise

RaincloudRunner in double role of Lavender Blush and Sparky

WhiteSlash as Ursa Growls

TemplarFrost as Percival

Myself as Swift Squall

HarringtonSleuth as...Harrington Sleuth?! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Phil the Time Wizard as Verity Essence

Concord as Rolling Thunder

hinata2000100 as Twilight Shine

Other useful links:

Map of Fillydelphia

REA and REIN

List of participants will now appear in edited first post. Quest is semi-open. Those who did not posted in recruitment topic can still ask to be invited by PM.

For easier posting, Ginger Mint map of Fillydelphia will be used even trought it is not incorporated into cannon yet.

I'm not sure if a foal would be welcome here. But if they are, I'd like to recruit Twilight Shine considering she LIVES in Fillydelphia. But of course, that's only if this thread is still recruiting.

It still is and I belive that the more the merrier, especially since some lost interest in the quest (Yes! I looking at you, you meanies!).

I will add you to the cast hinata.

• 2 weeks later...