What's your favorite pony ship?

CaptainMcDerp

For me, I'm a fan of Rarijack and Twidash. I'm also starting to like Maud Pie/Trixie too. What would you call that? Mrixie? Either way I didn't realize how cute they could be together. Trixie and Maud have a curtain straight-forwardness to them. And I don't see Maud getting as annoyed with Trixie's antics as most ponies would. I just imagine their chemistry would be pretty neat. And I like Rarijack cause AJ and Rarity play off each other in the most entertaining ways. The same goes for Rainbow Dash and Twilight.

So what are your favorite pony ships and why?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure most people know this by now, but the best ship ever possible ever is without any doubt at all Raridash. It is shipping perfection. :kissy:<3;)

But, just out of interest of the topic, these are also ships I favor:

• Lyra + Bon Bon
  • Flitter + Cloudchaser
  • Twilight + Celestia
  • Twilight + Pinkie
  • Applejack + Fluttershy
  • Discord + Fluttershy
  • Applejack + Pinkie

I like Lyra + Bon Bon. It almost feels canon XP Fluttershy + Discord is pretty cute too and there is something about Twilight + Celestia that's appealing. Here's a list of others I forgot to mention.

Big Mac + Cheerilee

Vinyl Scratch + Octavia

Twilight + Trixie

Pinkie + Rainbow Dash

Big Mac + Luna (Blame the IDW comics)

Cheese Sandwich + Pinkie Pie

heck_yeah__rarijack_by_whitediamondsltd-d4uacz2.jpg

Enough said.

Also, I'm actually a fan of an unusual ship: Rarity + Octavia. I'm working on a fanfiction with them and it's actually kinda interesting how much this pairing could work, given how they are two high class ponies which could be instant chemistry.

Oh I love ships! Let's see... since I play RD here I've thought about which ships I'd like to see happen with her:

RariDash: SO love it! And there's a thread going in that direction right now yay!

RariJack: My second favorite combo

TwiDash: Would like to see this with Twi behaving in that kinda sultry bookish mood ;)

Last but not least: MacDash!

I really like Cheese and Pinkie A LOT. They're really cute and I just flails wildly DX

My favorites are:

Discord and Pinkie

Discord and Fluttershy

Cheese and Pinkie

Twilight and Celestia is also really cute to me?

Big Mac and Cherilee are really cute too

I like Discord and Celestia a lot too, especially for all the fandom's interpretation of it, Discord is my favorite character so let me just casualy ship him with everyone whoops.

No but on a serious note, the first three are my main favorites, the others are cute but secondary! :D

Archived