One fact Canonized

Starfox64x

So then, thought provoking question... We all have thoughts on what would be cool to see in the show and whatnot... But what i want to know from you guys is if you could make one fact... a SINGLE FACT canon in the show, what would it be? Would it be another character being called by their fanon name? Or a name that YOU thought of? would it be an event about one of the ponies' past? maybe something about their families?

It doesn't have to be something WAY out there and crazy... could be just something simple... My canon fact would be that Applejack's parents are working a mobile apple business to smaller towns who can't afford to have their own orchard. Mostly i just want them to be alive and well, but i think it woudl be good so that during one episode they can come by, have a little adventure, and then be off again without any plotholes or anything...

So Canterlot, what's yours?

• Like 2

That there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why the Apple family keeps pigs. D:

Let's see;

Evil Answer:

While they don't eat pork, they do trade it to towns or villages of certain races that do eat meat. Gryphons, Diamond Dogs, etc.

Pony Answer:

They breed them as pets...Yes? Would that make sense. Would you want a pet piggy?

As for my fact. I'd love to hear what happened to Celestia's parents. The King And Queen of Equestria!

Let's see;

Evil Answer:

While they don't eat pork, they do trade it to towns or villages of certain races that do eat meat. Gryphons, Diamond Dogs, etc.

Pony Answer:

They breed them as pets...Yes? Would that make sense. Would you want a pet piggy?

As for my fact. I'd love to hear what happened to Celestia's parents. The King And Queen of Equestria!

Evil answer response: o-0

Pony answer response: Aw, well i'm sure that's already true, but it should be emphasized, yes...

Fact: YES! Totally agree... Equi-Faust?

Evil answer response: o-0

Pony answer response: Aw, well i'm sure that's already true, but it should be emphasized, yes...

Fact: YES! Totally agree... Equi-Faust?

I've been reading "Ponies Make War", and they do have the King and he's kind of awesome, Evil, but awesome. They need a real bad guy in the show. A really really bad guy. Like the 'Litch King' in Adventure Time, where even the character bible said, "THE LITCH KING IS NOT FUNNY." :scream:

Ooooh, this is tough. Maybe more about the villains. Things like why Trixie and Gilda are they way they are, just because I kinda enjoy the fan interpretation of Trixie being not always a pain in the flank, but misunderstood in a way.

One fact I'd want put on the table? I think it would be meta if one of the characters mentioned the show was green lighted for ten more seasons.

Twilight: Sorry Pinkie, but i can't stay long...

Pinkie: Why not? We're clear for ten more season's of this show!

Twilight: Huh?

Pinkie: I mean you have plenty of time! We still have so much to do!

I have to admit that would be hilarious.

• Like 4

Something I wish was a fact?

A,) Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash are related.

or

B,) Rainbow Dash takes in Scootaloo after finding out she is the equivalent of an orphan. And Rainbow Dash takes her under her wing. (Pun only slightly intended. :P)

I mean, once the entire CMC are situated, we're good to go. We didn't get a backstory of any of the villains, so a Trixie backstory wouldn't make sense.

Also, be sure guys, that when you make your facts, you don't spiral off into "I wish for more wishes" sort of thing. Think of ONE thing you want canon-ized, not "That all of my headcanon become true" or the like.

Not saying any of oyu HAVE, but try to keep it simple, please?

• Like 1

Yeah, they have to be dead, considering they never seem to attend any of the really important Apple events. Still, out of the all the 'parents' thing, I'm still really curious who Scootaloo's folks are...I'm guessing they're not pegasus ponies...

That Pinkie has a split personal were the other is evil. Kinda like with Cupcakes, except not quite that evil of course. :P just to an extent that would be allowed within the show. It could also make a good villian episode. Where Pinkie takes control of the other personality at the end or something.

That Pinkie has a split personal were the other is evil. Kinda like with Cupcakes, except not quite that evil of course. :P just to an extent that would be allowed within the show. It could also make a good villian episode. Where Pinkie takes control of the other personality at the end or something.

I for one would welcome the return of Pinkamina!