Favorite Episode (Season 2): Round 1 Poll 3

Appleoosa Division  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes below, which are your favorites? Check up to 3 episodes (and no more)

• Luna Eclipsed
    • Hearth's Warming Eve
    • Hearts and Hooves Day
    • May the Best Pet Win
    • Secret of My Excess
    • Sisterhooves Social

This poll is part of a larger bracket in the Best Episode Ever! tournament (Master thread/bracket here: http://www.canterlot...ason-2-edition/)

This thread will close after 5 days.

You may vote for as many as 3 episodes, but no more. This poll is public, and after the poll closes I'll be verifying votes to make sure this rule is followed. If you wish to vote for less than 3 episodes, this is allowed.

This topic will close automatically after 5 days, at 8:00 PM board time, on Tuesday, July 10th. Get your votes in before then!

Sisterhooves Social is probably the most touching, emotional episode of the season. Definitely my favorite of this bunch.

Hearts and Hooves Day is a good second. Cute song, lots of humor, lots of Cheerilee. First CMC episode I really genuinely loved (and still my second favorite Ponyville Confidential).

And May The Best Pet Win gets the third vote from me, mostly for the song (and partly because I know Luna Eclipsed is already going to get a lot of votes).

Yeah, I think Luna Eclipsed is going to take this round. The rest is hard to predict. This is the toughest round for me so far.

ah, I was just thinking about asking what happened to these a few moments ago XD

Posting these polls and updating the bracket is a bit of a pain, so sometimes I procrastinate on it. Also, BroNYcon took me from heavy board activity for a week.

As long as Luna Eclipsed makes it in, I don't care what else happens. But...

Sisterhooves Social is probably the most touching, emotional episode of the season. Definitely my favorite of this bunch.

Yeah, that one got my other vote.

Yep. Definitly best one. It's was a tear jerker for me.

• 4 weeks later...