The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned even if there is a sticky topic telling everyone about a change, somepony still will not read it and therefore will send me stupid questions.

Your Faithful Student,

Willow Wisp

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned even if there is a sticky topic telling everyone about a change, somepony still will not read it and therefore will send me stupid questions.

Your Faithful Student,

Willow Wisp

That goes great with the other lesson you learned.

You know about there isn't being a cure for stupid.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that one should think more carefully about what to submit to the school literary magazine if one does not want people who don't know her well to probably end up thinking she is disturbed, has anger management problems and a superiority complex, and uses hallucinogens. Maybe all but the last one are somewhat true, but that doesn't mean the whole school has to know it.

Your Faithful Student,

Fluttershy vi Britannia

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have learned you can never please everyone. That sometimes people will mess with your artwork and it isn't because they don't like you or it, but just because its the Internet and people can be idiots for no real reason, and one should just let it go with the mentality of "haters are going to hate".

Oh, and your sister is hot, just saying.

And your main faithful student is too...

And her friends, especially the farmer gal...

I'll stop now.

Your faithful student,

Brianblackberry

Dear Princess Celestia,

today I learned that gambling can be a bad thing, like gambling a way your mothers $5000 ring that was in the family for 12 generations.

And I learned that gambling can be good at the same time for I'm rich now! time to blow it all on gambling!

Your faithful student, Dusty.

Dear Princess Celestia,

How can I explain to a long time friend that, as far as a creative partnership is concerned, I don't need him anymore? I still value his friendship, but since I began this hobby, I'd advanced and learned and grown on my own to a point that it's come to me doing all the work and sharing the credit. It's confusing and frustrating and I await an insightful reply.

Your faithful student,

Kirby Krackle

• 2 weeks later...

Dearest princess Celestia.

I'm sad as this may be the last letter i will write to you in a long time.

Today I learned that as this miserable life of mine goes on, i just cant keep up with your teachings in this **** world of ours, where I have learned -the hard way- that true friendship is out of my reach.

Backstabbing, disrespect, advantage-taking and other forms of general asshattery just have showed way too much recently to endure.

Thanking you greatly for all your teachings, your forever faithful student

Black Fang

(yes, this is IRL drama, and yes, will get AWOL from the forums for a while... until i find out what the **** to do with myself, so until then, thanks a lot for the great time bronies)

how i wish i had a Rainbow Dash in my pocket at that time :cry:

yes, this is IRL drama, and yes, will get AWOL from the forums for a while... until i find out what the **** to do with myself, so until then, thanks a lot for the great time bronies)

how i wish i had a Rainbow Dash in my pocket at that time :cry:

Sorry to here that :/ I hope whatever burdens are troubling you IRL you'll be able to persevere through quickly. Just remember, we bronies will always be here for you as we stuck together, and we hope you'll be active again soon. :)

• 4 weeks later...

ah, Dear Princess Celestia

today I learned that you are never the only one to have a problem. there is always SOMEBODY out there that has experienced the exact same thing, no matter how strange your problem may seem.

I also learned that even on websites that are mostly founded by trolls, there still will be a small handful of genuinely nice people

your faithful student,

Angie Cakes

Dear Princess Celestia ;

Today I learned the meaning of AWOL, FUBAR and SNAFU. It dawns on me that I have quite a lot english slang to learn, and that I'll have a hard time remembering it since I will never use it anyways. I also never imagined I would one day take notes on slang.

Still writing definitions on notepad documents,

Your Faithful Student,

Ancre

Dear Princess Celestia...

Now I'm not one for making long notes and what not, so I'm keeping this to the point.

I'm a lone wolf, well was a lone wolf. All my life it was just me and only me, me and my self, not a care in the world. But... livening my life all I lone did something to me. Ever one being nice to me... caring for me, I can't take it, it's all too new and coming to fast. But I was in luck, I ran in to lass that toke my side and saw past... well jerk I was. She... well this may be funny, is like the sister I never had; Family. I'm going to take life on, and push past my old lone wolf life. I need to make friends.

Your Faithful Student,

Dusty~

• 2 weeks later...