Special 8Bit Hub Game Comic-Con Exclusive

MyLittlePonyTales

HUBMLP8BIT

that's the code in order to play i just totally rinsed this game its deffo the best my little pony game that i have played yet, the hub is definitely best company ever,

it has 6 levels all featuring unique bosses and the mane 6 of course with there own set of style of attacks,

highly addicting be warned

http://www.hubworld.com/hubworld/specials/mlp8bit/

• Like 1

I'm not the only one who can't figure out how to beat Rainbowdash level six, am I? I've been at it for half an hour and I can't figure out how to get to the end point XP

EDIT: never mind, I think I got it

Okay, The Hub is officially THE BEST THING EVER.

I love how this game is designed. Pure 8 bit-style graphics, sound effects, and perfectly-designed bosses, levels, and everything else in-between!

I like the boss selection, as it shows the developers have actually watched the show. Not only that, but each 8-bit representation looks AWESOME.

The gameplay is tremendously fun, and extremely addictive. I've been stuck here for 2 hours playing it! :smirk:

Certainly an awesome job and an awesome treat to the Bronies from The Hub and Hasbro! Can't hate them when they make stuff like this PRIMARILY for us!

Just finished it. Hub is awesome.

My only complaint is that Twilight = Rarity. (with characters at least, I also think down arrow and space bar should be switched)

However Pinkie Pie's party cannon makes up for it.

It's a pretty fun game, despite its simplicity. I'm a little disappointed that Rarity is just a carbon copy of Twilight and that AJ has no rope tricks, but other than that, it was a good way to spend half an hour.

I feel the same way.

Also, they should have switched the functionality of the down arrow and the space bar.

I'm wondering how the fandom will react to the fact that Gilda is in this, but not Trixie.

To be quite honest, they could've easily switched-out that Dragon at the beginning with Trixie. I'm sure we'll be seeing 8-bit Trixie's very soon...xD

OK, guys I finished every level with every character. No surprise at the end for doing everything... My game best score is 65,843. Dashie was the easiest to complete the game with... Fluttershy was second easiest. In a platformer, if you get a character that can fly, it's going to be easy. But I enjoyed the game overall. xD

Hmm-Hnn, this was a fun game, thank you for sharing!

I just finished the last level and it really was well done, personally I found Rainbow Dash to be the hardest to use due to the fact that she uses a ramming attack and has to be in the air to use it (I'm terrible with ramming attacks), Applejack was the second hardest due to her attack being short range and that it goes backwards (for anyone who is struggling with the Earth Pony's level 6, you can still break the horizontal beam if you hit the narrow part, that's what gave me the most trouble). Fluttershy was by far the easiest, I found since she can fly and, even though it's a very short range attack, it's extremely powerful (ironically Iron Will was the only one it took more than one try to beat using her)

But did any one else think of moments from the show while playing it? For example "This is whining" when you have Rarity fighting the Diamond Dogs or "No means no" when you have Fluttershy fighting Iron Will

Hmm-Hnn, this was a fun game, thank you for sharing!

I just finished the last level and it really was well done, personally I found Rainbow Dash to be the hardest to use due to the fact that she uses a ramming attack and has to be in the air to use it (I'm terrible with ramming attacks), Applejack was the second hardest due to her attack being short range and that it goes backwards (for anyone who is struggling with the Earth Pony's level 6, you can still break the horizontal beam if you hit the narrow part, that's what gave me the most trouble). Fluttershy was by far the easiest, I found since she can fly and, even though it's a very short range attack, it's extremely powerful (ironically Iron Will was the only one it took more than one try to beat using her)

But did any one else think of moments from the show while playing it? For example "This is whining" when you have Rarity fighting the Diamond Dogs or "No means no" when you have Fluttershy fighting Iron Will

Yeah, I was thinking of the show when the corresponding characters went up to each other. I was a little disappointed that Rarity was just a copy of Twilight, but I'm not complaining too much. :)

I found Pinkie, Rarity and twilight to be the easiest because of their shooting attacks. they seem to be what I'm best with in most games. AJ and RD were the hardest for me to use for some reason.

It is a very simple, very easy, very short game. A wonderful thing to play for an hour and something that shows the Hub and Hasbro are paying more attention than you would think they are.