Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

Hmmm. One of my favorite VA's has been posting some Pony type messages..Hmmmm.

haletwitter.png

Wonder if she'll be popping up in season 3. Just wonder who she would play... <3

It's possible. Then again, it could have just been something prompted by her being invited to Canterlot Gardens to take part in their VA script reading panel, along with numerous other voice actors who haven't been on the show.

I was relistening to some of my podcast subscriptions. One of my favorites is Trevor Devall's podcast he does with other voice over individuals. He does lots of interviews with other people in the Ocean group, which is pretty much all the big name voice actors that are found in the Vancouver area. He's already done interviews with Tabitha St. Germain, Voltron Force cast, Brian Drummond, David Kaye, and many more.

On May 2, 2012, he published his interview with Andrew Francis, and listening to it again, I noticed some references to a certain season to a certain cartoon involving colorful ponies. They were very discrete about it, as they should be. But here are the two things that popped up:

http://soundcloud.com/riverhippo/possible-mlpfim-season-3

The first part, Andrew responds by mentioning that there's not much he's allow to say, but that he knows the season 2 finale just aired. This would indicate that Shining Armor indeed has a role in Season 3. Not really a surprise, but it's interesting.

The second part, Trevor reveals a question from his twitter account directed at him. He responds with his joke about playing a character named "War Horse" on My Little Pony, but then says something that hints at him playing a 'character like that'. It's possible he's referring to Iron Will, but that episode aired a couple months before this interview. He states, ""I did play a character that had a very similar kind of voice that I was going to do for a horse. But again, I don't know if I can talk about it because I'm not sure if it's aired yet. But it was, it is was very fun." He says it's a horse, so he either doesn't know Iron Will is not a pony, or he's referring to some other character.

q2q7c3.png

....some other character...

You can find the whole interview and others at http://trevordevall.com/

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm betting he probably meant Iron will - I don't think he's in the know enough to have the idea that the ep has aired ages ago, and that his character wasn't a pony...we've been told before that VA's don't always have the full info, or remember everything relating things they've done.

It's a thing that does tend to happen a lot.

I can't help but think the Crystal Empire might be a Brigadoon-esque scenario. Maybe Twilight's not prepared to send her brother and Cadence to a place that only reappears every hundred years or something like that because she'll never see them again? I mean, that could even be why or how the "Crystal Heart" was LOST, and how Cadence came to be with Celestia and Luna. The kingdom just disappeared, and she was still outside its borders. They might not even be blood-related at all, but "aunts" in a more figurative sense.

Also, more things:

Woah... DEER? (sorry I could not find a smaller version of this)

tumblr_m6sjxnSLPH1qlh1pzo1_1280.jpg

LillyBlossom FINALLY becoming a real character instead of just a toy?

(not an official art thing, but sparkly gifs are fun) he looks like the unholy merging of ponies and changelings. I wonder if he's a Qilin.

crystallion_2_by_equestria_prevails-d5e2ofg.gif

Hmmm..... something seems a bit fishy about the spoilers in the link. The deer pic looks like to me that it suffered from good ole' Photoshop decompression (especially on the left side), while the LilyBlossom drawing looks too amateurish to have been drawn by the actual animators. Plus the fact that the source uses two already-existing spoiler pics..... colour me doubtful about this latest find.

The person posting it never said it was her actual art. It was just the only vector that would load. I am wondering where the info came from.

But as for the deer... I think it just looks like a butchered "save to web" but we'll see soon, huh?

Of course the person wouldn't say it was her actual art because she's passing it off as an authentic spoiler. You need to be more paranoid about these sorts of things, hehehe........ XD

:shifty:

It's possible. I mean, they put her randomly with the last round of McDonalds toys. The first time, they put Cheerilee in there, and I'm not even sure if she'd appeared in show by that time. Cheerilee also had a bigger role in season 2, although she did not make it into the second round of McDonalds toys. Instead, it was randomly Lily Blossom.