Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

I am so sorry... even thinking about that makes me die a little inside. :( Unfortunately, I will have to use my DVR to record it, hopefully my parents won't notice me recording it.

And I'm going to put my bits on Discord returning. Even though Trixie may have been mean, she doesn't really get up to villain status, and I think that her exaggerated arrogance reflected that.

Lol don't worry dude at least you don't have to wait till it goes up on youtube :(

Also, five bucks that the bullying-themed episode has to do with the CMC...

Five more bits that it will have to do with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, also.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!

/\

I wonder if anypony will say those words in the season opener? :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did that! :)

Theory: Discord trapped the Crystal Kingdom in time and managed to taint Luna before he was turned to stone by the two sister's wielding the Elements of Harmony. However, now that he was turned to stone, there was no way to reverse what had happened to the Crystal Kingdom without his power. Similarly, there was no current known cure to Discordation, thus Luna was stuck in Nightmare Moon form no matter how much she tried not to succumb to the dark powers.

But, once the Elements released Luna from Discords power, the power she lost went back to him. The Cutie Mark Crusaders created the spark that freed him, but it wouldn't have been possible without Luna first being released from the dark power. Once Discord was free, his spell on the Crystal Empire also began to break, but it was only with the massive magical surge that went out in a massive wave from Princess Cadance that finally freed the city.

I am still betting on the city hiding/being hid because Luna went crazy, and poor Cadence got left behind. Hmmm. Here's a nice epileptic trees theory for you. King Sombra is part and parcel of the shadow that infected Luna.

So apparently the third ep of season three synopsis was posted and EQD picked it up, though even they say its not 100%

Title:[colour=#333333] Too Many Pinkie Pies[/colour]

Synopsis:[colour=#333333] Overwhelmed with having to choose just one friend to spend time with, Pinkie Pie uses a magic mirror to clone herself.[/colour]

Air Date:[colour=#333333] November 17, 2012[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Oh Luna...they are cloning her....[/colour]8AMto.jpg

Well, looks like they're actually taking fandom ideas for episode ideas... I'm pretty sure this was a fanfic or something before they thought of it, but I could be wrong.

actually now that you mention it, it does sound very familier, i think my friend told me about it

if they do, lets hope they make light of some of the more horror ones, i think an intellegent spin on cupcakes would be very entertaining :D

So apparently the third ep of season three synopsis was posted and EQD picked it up, though even they say its not 100%

Title:[colour=#333333] Too Many Pinkie Pies[/colour]

Synopsis:[colour=#333333] Overwhelmed with having to choose just one friend to spend time with, Pinkie Pie uses a magic mirror to clone herself.[/colour]

Air Date:[colour=#333333] November 17, 2012[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Oh Luna...they are cloning her....[/colour]8AMto.jpg

roflbotp.jpg