Who is Worst Pony

I actually really like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. They bring a sense of realism to the show, because there really are kids and adults who are like that. The world needs brats! Not to mention despite how much you might hate them, you can't deny they are CUTE.

Trixie falls under a similar category. Not to mention I've seen so many stories and fanfictions sympathizing her story I just can't bring myself to hate her D:

I think the reason folks don't like Twist is the way her nose scrunches up, and her overtly heavy lisp. Like it's REALLY heavy. I know a few people with lisps, people MISSING teeth don't even lisp that much.

Snails is kinda cute, but they projected that "dopey icky boy" thing onto those characters. They were made in an early episode long before they had an adult following, so they made boy characters how a fair number of girls that age view boys.

Still hate Snips.

I love Twist you guys be quiet.I like featherweight too.I HATE Diamond Tiara she is the original my dads rich so you are my slave type I just want to to buck her all the way to changeling counrty.(Sorry that was a bit harsh)And silver spoon is the same way.I don't like applebloom either she just bothers me.I don't like Granny Smith she just overplays old.And out of the mane six I don't like Fluttershy (SUE ME!).Oh and every non-pony character bothers me in some way.Snips=No Snails=Yea!~Colt

i think people only dislike twist for one of three reason

Her design and personality (package deal, they dislike the steriotype she has.)

Her way of speaking/voice

or the hearts and hooves episode

I hate no pony, they are all awesome, even the mean ones you wanna just slap, i want to see them find redemption and become less of a meanie.

"Trixie come back, Twilight can give you magic lessons! you can be the element of humility! teach twilight about teacher student relationships from the teacher perspective!"

i think people only dislike twist for one of three reason

Her design and personality (package deal, they dislike the steriotype she has.)

Her way of speaking/voice

or the hearts and hooves episode

I hate no pony, they are all awesome, even the mean ones you wanna just slap, i want to see them find redemption and become less of a meanie.

"Trixie come back, Twilight can give you magic lessons! you can be the element of humility! teach twilight about teacher student relationships from the teacher perspective!"

Trixie's awesome and while I did hate her at first now I really really like her plus Twist is too nerdy for me plus I don't like her way of speaking but then again I do have occasional stuttering problems when I get really excited about something so it might not be fair to judge her on the way she talks but I still don't like her sorry.

I LOVE Twist. She's so funny and cute.

But really, clearly I am the worst pony.

I'm annoyed that they changed Luna. She used to be my favorite princess, but with the new personality and look, I think their really overplaying the whole "misunderstood" thing.

I fully disagree. She had only like 30 seconds of screen time as Luna and was reduced to child-like appearance and voice in the pilot. But there is no way that someone that HAMMY as a villain could have been anything but the Luna we met in Luna Eclipsed. Celestia's had time to mellow out and become more "personable" with her subjects. She was probably in her younger days just as weird and into the same type of "fear me, love me" theatrics as Luna.

After all, that was kind of the M.O. for a lot of oracles and priests and the like before knowledge of psychology really became widespread to affect how you dealt with others. Or maybe society became too cynical to not see through the trickery, either way crazy mystical crap instead of reason. Dazzle them with tricks, and you have the power. Even if it's well-intentioned.

I didn't even like Luna until that episode because the fandom seems to think she's either exactly Sailor Saturn, or exactly an emo version of Ariel.

I think the Twist hate is due to the fact she inadvertently snubbed Applebloom by getting her cutie mark so easily -- and it's not really a very good one, in my humble opinion.

Since we have a deeper connection to Applebloom over Twist -- added to her sterotype -- I can see why Twist isn't very popular.

I think the Twist hate is due to the fact she inadvertently snubbed Applebloom by getting her cutie mark so easily -- and it's not really a very good one, in my humble opinion.

Since we have a deeper connection to Applebloom over Twist -- added to her sterotype -- I can see why Twist isn't very popular.

She's like a superhero who ends up with a lame power. Poor Twist.

Diamond Tiara :twisted: . She reminds me too heavily of a girl I used to know and despise, so obviously I'm going to dislike her. That, and I've always hated the stuck-up little-brat characters.

And I'm not keen on Snips and Snails either. Snails I don't mind as much, but he does look a bit like an elf with those massive ears. :blush:

Doctor whooves, not only I never understood the series is supposed to mock, but his attitude with Applebloom... I'm not thrilled...

I think Dr. Whooves is awesome plus we can't really say anything about what his personality is really like when he only had like two or three lines. P.S. I never watched Dr. Who.

She simply must be the worst pony; even Twist is throwing fruit at her.

Wait, what?

EDIT: Oh, that's the whole point of the joke. Don't I just feel late to the party? -.-

Yep. And if you pay attention, that's Fluttershy in a Twist costume. The picture is drawn by Petirep, the artist behind the Mentally Advanced Series and Rainbow Dash Presents, and in that series EVERYONE hates Fluttershy. Or as they call her, the "Yellow One".

Ok, I am officially declaring this pony to have to stupidest name. Which makes her the worst pony.

Blind-flippity-flop.jpg

Flippity Flop.

AGREED!

I really like Cloud Chaser and Flitter, their designs are adorable! But everything about them is clop. I strongly dislike this.

Trixie, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are probably my least favorite attitude-wise, but I do like them as antagonists. Dumb-Bell, Hoops and Score on the other hand I straight up hate. They are terrible antagonists and I want to

!
  • Like 1