• Watermelon
    • Strawberries
    • Black Berries
    • Bananas
    • Kiwi
    • Grapes
    • I hate fruit |:
    • I like fruit :)
    • I LOVE fruit! I eat all kinds! (Comment please)
    • Indifferent -_-

Apples are alright

NO! NO! NO! THEY ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT ALRIGHT! TRY EATING THEM AND NOTHING BUT THEM FOR FOUR MONTHS AND SEE HOW YOOOOOU LIKE THEM!!

DC hates apples, it's about all he eats since that and rocks is all ponies throw when he goes into town, such is the life of a villain.

@ManeStream <3

@Dubstep I've never tried passion fruit :) Is it good?

@Tales How could I have forgotten such an awesome fruit! D:

@Diego Havoc I hear ya to many to many I love them all Grapefruit, lemons, pineapples. All fruity goodness!

@Dubstep Hello again Apples are good! And sorry that you don't like Apples DC but they be yummeh in mah tummeh.

Passion Fruit are AMAZING, at least in my opinion x3

Once again, you'd get sick of them TOO after nothing BUT them for four months. Oranges and Peaches are awesome though

my favorite fruit changes pretty much daily/seasonally. Usually because once one comes into season I go completely freaking overboard.

I think the only one I don't like is Durian. Couldn't get past the stench. And I am wary of persimmions since I had an unripe wild one once. But anything else? Hell yes I will try it. Even when I was little kid; the weirder the better. I even steal the white mulberries off this one huge tree on the streets of Boston. And I am planning on buying some property in WV to plant PawPaws (for those of you from other countries, this is a plant native to America, and is different from what is also called a Papaya. This is a banana custard-flavored relative to the Cherimoya, which is also the host plant for the Zebra Swallowtail, so BONUS!))

When I was a child, I watched Produce Pete religiously on today in New York. Off-season fruit makes me sad because it is almost never any good. Except Plums. I feel like you can always salvage a plum if you buy it unripe enough.

I freak out over apples. I will NOT eat them from a regular grocery store for the most part, and only once in a great while I'll get them from Whole Foods , so I pretty much go the whole year without eating them. But I make up for it in a huge way at the end of September when I go apple picking at various orchards in northern Mass, pretty much every weekend. My favorites are Honeycrisp, Jonagold and Macoun. HATE McIntoshes. Gross gross mealy gross gross.

Right now, I am craving sun warmed tomatoes right off the vine, and eating them like apples!

Looks just peachy in here to me. Just about fruit <3

trolololololo ;):D

totally on-topic this time (instead of my horribly off-topic post up there)

oranges.... the feeling of that juice filling your mouth as you take a bite is just....

goddammit now i have a craving D:

Wow Flutterscotch!

That's a whole bunch of fruits I have to try since I haven't heard of half of them x3

Persimmons and Cerimoyas you can get at Hispanic grocery stores (sometimes then they are in season in regular ones). You don't have to worry about the unripe persimmon thing I mentioned if you buy in a grocery store (which I can't explain really well, it's this crazy thing that makes your lips pucker, but not in a sour way, and until it wears off you feel like your skin is peeling off. ALMOST like if you've ever taken a bite out of an unripe banana peel, but much more intense.)

You can generally also find them at an Asian grocery store (especially persimmons), where you can DEFINITELY find durians. But they are super gross, at least to me. I think some people have dirrerent reaction to them, kind of like cilantro.

PawPaws you might be out of luck unless you live in an area where they just grow, maybe mulberries too, but you should be able to find dried mulberries at the least at any kind of place that tends to sell "superfoods".

Watermelons, when in season, are a major addiction with me. But as bananas don't have a seasonal restriction, and can be cerealed or baked, they win this one out. Lately, I've been getting reacquainted with apples. For many a year when I was little, I would wussy away from apples because the skin bothered me and peeling was a pain. Now I just chomp down like a boss.

Watermelons, when in season, are a major addiction with me.

Watermelons not in season, though? *Puke*

There is nothing better than just slicing open a perfectly ripened watermelon and eating it with a spoon, though.