Who's your favorite Actor?

And what's your favorite role they played?

(VA's totally count)

Also, if you could give that actor a role in MLP, what would it be? What would that episode be like?

My favorite is Tim Curry!

tcurry.jpg

It's a toss up for me between Dr. Franken Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Pennywise the Clown in 'IT'. He was also pretty darn good as Nigel Thornberry and the Arl Howe (Dragon Age: Origins)

tumblr_lni8rbop191qb3akv.jpg

If he were to be featured in an episode, he would either make a GREAT one shot villain, or he'd voice gender swapped Rarity (Elusive) in a gender bender episode. I think he's got more than enough flare and expression to pull it off!

(This thread totally wasn't brought on by something I drew earlier, nope!)

I choose Sir Christopher Lee.

I mean - he's awesome! Guinness World Record holder for most film acting roles ever, knighted for services to drama and charity, sings heavy metal, fought in WW II. He played many famous villans - Count Dooku (he did much of the swordplay himself!), Saruman (only person in film's cast who met John Ronald Reuel Tolkien), Francisco Scaramanga (fun fact - Sir Lee is the cousin of Ian Fleming), Dracula, Frankenstein monster, Rasputin (Lee apparently met Rasputin's assassin Felix Yussupov when he was a child), Fu Manchu, Jekyll and Hyde, Lord Summerisle. He also played Muhammad Ali Jinnah(founder of the modern Pakistan) Sir Henry Baskerville, Mycroft Holmes and finaly Sherlock himself. He was also the voice of DiZ in Kingdom Hearts II and 358/2 Days and the Discworld Death.