Who's the best Cutie Mark Crusader?

Who is the best Cutie Mark Crusader?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. :)

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo

Alright, after seeing this get post after post after post, I finally decided how to vote.

But although you can vote for 1, 2 or 3 of them, you can't register a vote for zero of them.

But a few days later, I realized I could pick the least annoying of them!

Scootaloo!

Mostly because she has had fewer horrifying moments than the other two.

Nothing could make me happier than the disbanding of the cutie mark crusaders...

Wait! Let me clarify! Nothing could make me happier with regards to these three, than them abandoning the primary goal of getting their cutie marks, and remaining good friends. I want a story line with them that includes them actually learning something. The jokes at the end of episodes that feature them obviously not learning anything were ill-advised the first time around. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with them, they are cute, and they have much potential. I want to like them, but it is just not possible currently.

• Like 1

Alright, after seeing this get post after post after post, I finally decided how to vote.

But although you can vote for 1, 2 or 3 of them, you can't register a vote for zero of them.

But a few days later, I realized I could pick the least annoying of them!

Scootaloo!

Mostly because she has had fewer horrifying moments than the other two.

Nothing could make me happier than the disbanding of the cutie mark crusaders...

Wait! Let me clarify! Nothing could make me happier with regards to these three, than them abandoning the primary goal of getting their cutie marks, and remaining good friends. I want a story line with them that includes them actually learning something. The jokes at the end of episodes that feature them obviously not learning anything were ill-advised the first time around. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with them, they are cute, and they have much potential. I want to like them, but it is just not possible currently.

I agree. They should have gotten their marks in The Show Stoppers. They are at their best when they are not crusading. Gabby Gums is a good episode about them trying to get their marks, but it easily could have been changed into them wanting to join the paper for non-crusading reasons.

I feel Like Apple Bloom is the most dynamic of the 3. She's not quite the tomboy, not quite the girly girl, Practical, yet sentimental, she's a klutz at a load of stuff, and quite good at other things. She's kind of hard to label.

No! They did nothing right in that episode. Getting their marks after that would have been a betrayal. The entire episode was an exercise in forcing the issue.

It should have been changed so that they realize they were being stupid, put on a good show by using their talents, and boom they can move on to interesting stories

If I hear one more person loving a chicken over the best crusader, then I shall be forced to recite very long and complicated words from my Sweetie Belle!

I'll do it! :x

I prefer her over the others, as you have already guessed, because she always makes me laugh and is just a very likable character in my opinion.

Plus Sweetie Bot gave her an extra edge.

Though I must admit, Applebloom is also very, very cool.

I can understand liking Applebloom over Sweetie Bell, but Scootaloo? What has Scootaloo even ever done to contribute to pony society?

The idea that a child must contribute to society to have value is disturbing. We have intrinsic value, and our productivity is not even a factor.

• Like 1

Best at being third that is! :sniff:

(I kid, I love 'em all.) :halo:

And if you all haven't caught the CMC's VA's interview on the "BronyShow", be sure to do so!

http://www.bronyshow.com/

It seems Sweetie Bell's 'squeak' is not actually done on purpose...