[CLOSED] Free Art!

SonicRainboomGirl

Ok so i've been watching this thread for a while... I love your work and I'd love it if i could get my OC Starbuster drawn. :) If that's alright. :) If you could draw her at one of Pinkie's parties, that'd be awesome! :D thanks a bunch if you do it!

http://imgur.com/ObIDT

I'm gonna request a picture of my OC nemesis with octavia ( Because I'm totally not her biggest fan )

Maybe drawn them in a first meeting kind of thing. Nemesis is all shy and blushing while Octavia is thinking "what the buck?"

Do it or not I don't mind but I just thought I'd put it out there :)

I'm gonna request a picture of my OC nemesis with octavia ( Because I'm totally not her biggest fan )

Maybe drawn them in a first meeting kind of thing. Nemesis is all shy and blushing while Octavia is thinking "what the buck?"

Do it or not I don't mind but I just thought I'd put it out there :)

Sure thing! Can I get a reference for Nemesis?

Saw some of your latest work gallery, and liked what I saw. Figured I'd make a request myself, if you don't mind. I'd like a vector of one of my OCs. You're free to draw whatever pose or anything else you please.

As for which of my OCs, I like to give artists an option when I make requests. As such, I'd be happy if you drew any one of my following ponies: Ardent Fate, Starless Shroud or Arcana. Pick whichever you'd like. There is a piece of art on all their profiles; take as much inspiration from it as you like, or go off my words if you prefer.

Thanks! :)

Hm, well I think I've done lurking around this thread, and if it's alright with you...I'll go ahead and make a request.

If you'd be so kind, how's about My OC Autumn Moon dressing up an annoyed Twilight Sparkle in something frilly?

I have a few references for Autumn, but they aren't really relevant because his mane and tail style are constantly changing so you can draw them in whatever style you'd like. You can also draw him naked or with clothing, he doesn't t always wear the same thing, but its up to you what you put him in, if anything.

References:

Autumn Moon:

th_AutmnFull.png

His cutie mark, just in case:

th_AutumnCutieMark.png

He's also on tumblr, http://askautumnmoon.tumblr.com/; He usually has some type of bow or ribbon in his mane so he's easy to pick out.

Thanks in advance :)