LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Well, I could really use a picture of my first OC, Seeker.

Here's his app: http://www.canterlot...n-seeker-final/

And some visual reference:

2INftj0Qv0uY.jpg

HIsrd1oOjTCS.jpg

If you can manage, I'd like to have him in an adventure-y kind of pose, looking into the distance heroically, with his dog at his side. (Think of the dog as a solid black, slightly bigger version of AJ's dog; it's a related species)

Thanks in advance, LM. :)

No problem! 8-) Its my pleasure.

• Like 1

Holy cow LM your thread is on a roll!

Don't burn yourself out with all these requests!

Thanks Krypt. I'll try not to, I just want everypony to get a chance to get something drawn is all. I didn't think I would have this many people requesting art work when I first started. I've dedicated so much of my time to Canterlot and this thread now than I did about three months ago.

I'm about to start rambling... XD So I'll stop. Thanks for the concern, I'll make sure to take breaks in between request. Its hard work, but I love doing this for the community. :)

• Like 1

Requesty quest, mistah Lovin. :3

My gryphon, Miasma Vice, plox. And hit me up for a thread sometime. I've been waiting.

Yep not a problem. Does she have an application, if so please link me to it. :)

Oh yeah, is there any previous art work I can use for a reference, and any additional details you might want to include those as well.

Think you could draw me some more Shame, pretty please?

I was thinking an avatar kinda picture with a black blood Maka expression? ( http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/d20276d6b7d6b61ff60163e6d90b42121314207437_full.jpg | http://anime-pictures.net/pictures/get_image/39608-4341x3000-soul+eater-maka+albarn-blood-vector-yellow.jpg )

Preferably the more mellow/crazy looking ones, not the silly ones or the ridiculous ones?

I don't have a preference other than that, so whatever is easier for you!

But if you do the second link, have it say "It's black, you see?"

Wow! Open again already? You're a miracle worker, Moonlight! As much as I would love to throw out another request, I think I may wait a bit just to give others a chance to get some of their oc's drawn and such, so really, this post is just to let you know that you're appreciated. Keep up the good work! ^^

Think you could draw me some more Shame, pretty please?

I was thinking an avatar kinda picture with a black blood Maka expression? ( http://img1.ak.crunc...207437_full.jpg | http://anime-picture...ctor-yellow.jpg )

Preferably the more mellow/crazy looking ones, not the silly ones or the ridiculous ones?

I don't have a preference other than that, so whatever is easier for you!

But if you do the second link, have it say "It's black, you see?"

Yep. Tier-3 spot is yours!

Would you be willing to draw Helix for me?

Here's a few refs:

299256_10150805243145788_902712138_n.jpg

548995_10151496117365788_1586853868_n.jpg

Of course! Not a problem. Edit: Died when I saw awesome references... @.@

Wow! Open again already? You're a miracle worker, Moonlight! As much as I would love to throw out another request, I think I may wait a bit just to give others a chance to get some of their oc's drawn and such, so really, this post is just to let you know that you're appreciated. Keep up the good work! ^^

Hah, I don't know about a miracle worker, but I do what I can. Thanks for letting me know that, its hard work, but I love doing this for you guys. :)

Edit: So to everyone who requested something, I'm not sure which tier you'll be in because I kind of lost count, so If your not in tier-3 you'll be in tier-4.

Edited by LovinMoonlight

Hey, love your artistic style, and I'd be honoured if you'd draw my OC, Professor Ashen Smirk.

So far, all the pics I have of him feature his ever-present grin, but if you were to skim-read my app (I don't expect you to actually go through the whole thing, unless you enjoy my somewhat rambling prose), you'd see that in the past he used to be a bit more... volatile. With that in mind, I'd love to see what you can come up with for an angry/grumpy Professor Smirk. I just hope there are still slots left...

Hey, love your artistic style, and I'd be honoured if you'd draw my OC, Professor Ashen Smirk.

So far, all the pics I have of him feature his ever-present grin, but if you were to skim-read my app (I don't expect you to actually go through the whole thing, unless you enjoy my somewhat rambling prose), you'd see that in the past he used to be a bit more... volatile. With that in mind, I'd love to see what you can come up with for an angry/grumpy Professor Smirk. I just hope there are still slots left...

Of course, of course! There's always a space for a request here at my ol' thread! It might be a bit of a wait, so please be patient, but I assure you, you won't be dissapointed! :)

• Like 1

Mmkay.. A few more people put their requests in, so I think I'm ready to make another one, if that's okay..?

This, is my writer/artist character who actually wrote the story of Captain Harla Quinn, the character from my last request. C:

I'll provide more details later. You rock, Moonlight! :>

• Like 1

Mmkay.. A few more people put their requests in, so I think I'm ready to make another one, if that's okay..?

This, is my writer/artist character who actually wrote the story of Captain Harla Quinn, the character from my last request. C:

I'll provide more details later. You rock, Moonlight! :>

Of course, no problem! I'll get on it as soon as possible. Anything in particular?

Hmm.. Could you do a scene from a certain role play that I was in for me?

Mostly pointless info:

Her diary had just got stolen, (by Star Storm, actually!) and they were on a train on their way to Appaloosa, and Shade (the character that you're drawing ^^) was just sitting alone, staring out the window. She was actually running away from home, and planned on staying with her pen pal who she'd actually began to develop feelings for. It was night, but if it'd look better to have it be day time, that would be tooootally cool with me. Just, whatever looks better. C:

The scene itself:

Basically, it'd just be a sad filly (she was just a filly at the time, but still had her cutie mark, which is a masquerade mask) and she'd be looking out of the window of a train. I think it might be cool to do it to where it looks like the viewer of the picture is looking in the window to the train at her, but you could probably decide how to do it better than I, so it's all up to you, Scamp. Thanks again! ^^

Hmm.. Could you do a scene from a certain role play that I was in for me?

Mostly pointless info:

Her diary had just got stolen, (by Star Storm, actually!) and they were on a train on their way to Appaloosa, and Shade (the character that you're drawing ^^) was just sitting alone, staring out the window. She was actually running away from home, and planned on staying with her pen pal who she'd actually began to develop feelings for. It was night, but if it'd look better to have it be day time, that would be tooootally cool with me. Just, whatever looks better. C:

The scene itself:

Basically, it'd just be a sad filly (she was just a filly at the time, but still had her cutie mark, which is a masquerade mask) and she'd be looking out of the window of a train. I think it might be cool to do it to where it looks like the viewer of the picture is looking in the window to the train at her, but you could probably decide how to do it better than I, so it's all up to you, Scamp. Thanks again! ^^

Of course, I've got an idea in my head already! X3

Could you do a pic of my OC Arcade Perfect? My avatar pony. The colors are the same. Tail is black and also has a gold streak. cutie mark is a N64 style game controller. I would like some silly pose, I'll leave the details up to you though.

Of course no problem! Ironically the N64 is my favorite system! Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Banja-Kazzoie were awesome! xD

Anyway, welcome to the forum. The name's Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, but you can cal me anything you want. Moony, Mr. Lovin', I've been called the all. :)

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I have yet another request! This time I want vectors of two OCs of mine that I'll be using for a special RP project. Necessary details of the characters are below in spoiler boxes:

PONY ON LEFT:

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Coat colour: Khaki

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane and tail are blue. Mane kept short enough to be mostly covered by hat, but is well-groomed. Tail also short but well-groomed. In other words, fashionable but not too fancy as to be impractical for outdoor fieldwork (I suck at describing hair)

Eye colour: Silver

Cutie Mark: Golden pony idol

Physique: Normal size and shape for a healthy stallion

Clothing: Something very similiar to this, but 20% more ponified

PONY ON RIGHT:

Species: Pegasus

Coat colour: Dark grey

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane and tail colored white. Mane has been buzzed cut, while tail is REA-regulation length

Eye colour: Gold; has a faint scar across his right eye

Cutie Mark: Shield covering two downward-pointing swords arranged in a X

Physique: Same body type as Shining Armor, but looks more rugged

Clothing: This, except for the cutie mark obviously and slots for pegasi wings

The pony on the left should be showing off some sort of priceless artifact with his left forehoof (it's up to you to decide what it is) and evilly gazing at the artifact. The pony on the right should be clutching his helmet with his forehoof (leaving the mane exposed) and glarring at the pony on the left. I won't mind having to wait forever for this particular request, LM. :P

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I have yet another request! This time I want vectors of two OCs of mine that I'll be using for a special RP project. Necessary details of the characters are below in spoiler boxes:

PONY ON LEFT:

Species: Unicorn

Coat colour: Khaki

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane and tail are blue. Mane kept short enough to be mostly covered by hat, but is well-groomed. Tail also short but well-groomed. In other words, fashionable but not too fancy as to be impractical for outdoor fieldwork (I suck at describing hair)

Eye colour: Silver

Cutie Mark: Golden pony idol

Physique: Normal size and shape for a healthy stallion

Clothing: Something very similiar to this, but 20% more ponified

PONY ON RIGHT:

Species: Pegasus

Coat colour: Dark grey

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane and tail colored white. Mane has been buzzed cut, while tail is REA-regulation length

Eye colour: Gold; has a faint scar across his right eye

Cutie Mark: Shield covering two downward-pointing swords arranged in a X

Physique: Same body type as Shining Armor, but looks more rugged

Clothing: This, except for the cutie mark obviously and slots for pegasi wings

The pony on the left should be showing off some sort of priceless artifact with his left forehoof (it's up to you to decide what it is) and evilly gazing at the artifact. The pony on the right should be clutching his helmet with his forehoof (leaving the mane exposed) and glarring at the pony on the left. I won't mind having to wait forever for this particular request, LM. :razz:

Of course no problem! Havent don a vector in a while so it should be interesting to say the least...Check the OP and you should see your name under the tier-5 spot that was previously available.