My Slenderman Haloween costume

kunio18

Oh god we did something similar to this to my friends younger sister (16 year old scardy cat who reads too much creepy pasta? How could we NOT scare her!)

She was alone at her house reading creepy pasta as usual, it was a day a new marble hornets video was released. We took one of my friends dads old suits, a white balloon, and a stick and positioned a slendy just beyond the bushes in their back yard. We made a little noise outside to get her attention, and she screamed and started calling my friends cell. She punched the lot of us when we told her it was a joke, but it was so worth the bruises.

That costume is freaking awesome. And yeah, just out of sight or half behind things is the best approach. What makes Slenderman so scary is the minimalism.

nz3dw1.jpg

Something seems....off....

RED TIE! Thats it! Mannequin arms would would maybe two on each arm...tapped together with duct tape...alot of duct tape. But then there's the problem of covering them up with the suit sleeves. :/ This is cool by itself and even without the noodle arms would still be scary as heck. Wish I could see it in action X3

he doest have a red tie man, trust, its just deviant pictures ive seen of him, in the game and films on YouTube the tie is 90% of the time black.

probs going to film a skit or two soon near haloween, see how many frights i can get.

and its easy to breath through, just bit tough to see, put tights over your head, thats what its like

• 4 weeks later...