Davroth's Dramatically Dazzling Birthday Surprise!

Imagination

CastParty-Saucy_zps535a259c.png[colour=#FF8C00]By BrainedBySaucepans[/colour]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, [colour=#9900FF]D[/colour][colour=#9900FF]AVROTH!!![/colour]

Fillies and gentlecolts, dragons and draconequui, zebras and griffons and perytons (oh my!), and all other denizens of the alabaster city:

[colour=#FF0000]TODAY IS [/colour][colour=#9900FF]DAVROTH’S[/colour][colour=#FF0000] BIRTHDAY![/colour] (If you couldn’t already tell~)

For those of you who don’t know, [colour=#9900FF]Davroth[/colour] is one of Canterlot’s dedicated veterans! An active member for over a year straight now, there are few parts of Canterlot that [colour=#9900FF]Davvy[/colour] hasn’t had his, hoof in! A dedicated Mane RP roleplayer for the whole of the past year, his troupe of characters nearly numbers a dozen strong, including ze von an unly [colour=#00FFFF]Photo Finish[/colour] (all of which can be seen gettin’ down in the banner up top)! A number of his works of art can be found displayed in Canterlot’s gallery and even a little seamstressing can be found in the creativity section, by his hoof! And before it’s untimely ruin, [colour=#9900FF]Davvy[/colour] even often called the rogue roleplay of the Last Post Wins thread home, taking part in such monumental occurrences as [colour=#CC0000]The Second Great War[/colour] and [colour=#BF9000]The Fall of the Sun Empire![/colour] And even now, [colour=#9900FF]Davroth’s[/colour] dedication to Canterlot remains as strong as ever, steadfastly carrying out his staff duties as a Canterlot Role Play Helper!

Without a doubt, [colour=#9900FF]Davroth[/colour] is one of Canterlot’s most cherished and valuable members, always willing to do whatever he can to help our community to grow and never shrinking away from giving his opinion and fighting for it when it could make a difference. Much of Canterlot has the privilege of calling [colour=#9900FF]Davroth[/colour] their friend and because of his unwavering dedication to Canterlot.com, [colour=#FF0000]S.[/colour][colour=#FF9900]M.[/colour][colour=#00FF00]I.[/colour][colour=#FF00FF]L.[/colour][colour=#0000FF]E! [/colour]has decided to honor him with a celebration, including a couple gifts, presented forthright:

[colour=#274E13]Quills[/colour] by [colour=#00FFFF]Angie Cakes:[/colour]

Quills-Angie_zps2237ffc2.png

[colour=#990000]Trotto von Bissmal[/colour] by [colour=#FF9900]BrainedBySaucepans:[/colour]

Trotto-Saucy_zps74a2893b.png

[colour=#999999](Spot reserved for additional pictures; check back later!)[/colour]

So Canterlot, take a minute or two to wish a happy birthday to [colour=#9900FF]Davroth;[/colour] he most certainly desrves it!

[colour=#9900FF]Davroth[/colour], all of us at [colour=#FF0000]S.[/colour][colour=#FF9900]M.[/colour][colour=#00FF00]I.[/colour][colour=#FF00FF]L.[/colour][colour=#0000FF]E![/colour][colour=#0000FF] [/colour]wish you the bestest birthday ever, full of grand adventures, merry making, and endless cheer! Happy birthday, [colour=#9900FF]Davroth![/colour]

Sincerely,

[colour=#FF0000]Imagination[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]Birthday Herald[/colour] of [colour=#FF0000]S.[/colour][colour=#FF9900]M.[/colour][colour=#00FF00]I.[/colour][colour=#FF00FF]L.[/colour][colour=#0000FF]E![/colour]

OrganizedbySMILE.png

• Like 7

Happy Birthday, Dav! Hope it's a good one. :)

Between our many great RPs, the lengthy early morning Skype convos on days when I can't seem to sleep, and just chatting and working together on the RP Team, you've been an awesome friend. Thanks a lot, Davroth! ;)

And wow, all the art you got is awesome! :-o

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, you guys. This is really awesome! :D

Believe it or not, I really wasn't expecting it. ;P

Edit:

Also, I'd like to take this moment to showcase two pieces of art that had been given to me previous to my birthday, but were very much intended to be birthday presents:

gallery_912_567_146988.jpg

gallery_912_567_3618.gif

Both were commissioned from the wonderful PopcornPuffs, by my friend (who is not around Canterlot) Poisy.

Edited by Davroth
  • Like 4

[colour=#FF0A01]~[/colour][colour=#FF3D01]H[/colour][colour=#FF6F01]A[/colour][colour=#FFA201]P[/colour][colour=#FFBB01]P[/colour][colour=#FFD501]Y[/colour] [colour=#C2F201]B[/colour][colour=#85F701]I[/colour][colour=#47FB01]R[/colour][colour=#0AFF01]T[/colour][colour=#07DA56]H[/colour][colour=#04B6AA]D[/colour][colour=#0191FF]A[/colour][colour=#2361FF]Y[/colour][colour=#4531FF]![/colour][colour=#6701FF]~[/colour]

Have some pony and cake, on the house.

111954__safe_pinkie-pie_cake_artist-sassafrass002.jpg

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVVEH! :D (Told ya I love to add the -eh. :razz:)

We may not have known each other for too long, but hey, that doesn't Chang a thing, right? Beacuase friends are friends, no matter how long you've met them! X3

Anyways, hope you have THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER...UNTIL NEXT YEAR...and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and th-you know what I mean. X3 Happy Birthday! :D

• Like 1

I too sadly don't have anything to give you for your birthday, Dav :(

But I'll give my best of birthday wishes to hopefully compensate.

HAPPY (Late) BIRTHDAY! :D

Known you for quite a bit of time and I'm glad to give my birthday wishes :)

• Like 1

I'm extremely late to the party, but the life of a Grim Angel/Adept/PSI powered youth is incredibly busy. Happy Birthday, Davroth! I hope it was an excellent one filled with flames and feather tea! I would also like to thank you for the sketch request you fulfilled and that unexpected bit of birthday art you created for me!

• Like 1

Okay, guys. Quick story time.

I've had a lot of crappy birthdays in the past. By that I mean I'd get really crappy, and sometimes borderline mean spirited gifts from my friends. It got to a point were I kinda dreaded celebrating them, or rather celebrating them at home, where people are compelled to make you gifts. It was the culmination of years of joke presents or "mindful" gifts like hard alcohol that I don't even like.

Well, this year really turned that around. First and foremost, of course, this thread. It was just heart warming to see, and I'm so happy about all the congratulations in here, and the ones I got over Skype. But yesterday evening, it was finally time to celebrate with my IRL friends, and I invited them to my home, and we had handmade pizza and a couple of beers and played some board games. But really, what hit it out of the park were the gifts. Now, keep in mind only one of IRL friends is a brony, the others don't know the first thing about MLP FiM. And I've never talked to them about the show at all.

o206Z.jpg

I... didn't put the bigger Pinkie Pie plush down the entire evening. It was either on my shoulder or in my arms. And it wasn't a problem at all. It's.... weird, but wonderful. I sometimes felt like I couldn't trust my friends with everything, that I needed to hide parts of myself. But it's moments like those when I realize that I'm actually pretty good at choosing my friends and knowing who I can trust.

(Viral's Gunmen is just there because... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GET ONE OF THOSE IN GERMANY?? I DO!!)

Anyway, to everyone who had part in this, be it congratulating me, putting art in the thread, organizing my surprise or buying me something or any other way, really. Thank you! I don't dread my own birthday anymore. <3

P.S.: I'm also very much in love, which makes it all the sweeter. <3 <3 <3

• Like 3