Dunes bored! Dunes draw? [Requests - Closed!]

Dunes

I wish I would have found this thread earlier because this stuff is EXCELLENT.

I was wondering if you could render Anathema for me. I figure a changeling might be interesting to cut your teeth on and she has yet to have art done. I don't mind being on the waiting list for quality work :)

I could see her laying down on a cushion in a posh flat with a glass of wine and a book after a day of intrigue. The character is heavily inspired by Irene Adler in her most recent incarnation (in BBC's Sherlock) and the design is deliberately more pony than changeling: no extra holes, no crown or helmet. Thanks bunches ahead of time!

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty folks! I'm back from the wedding and got most of my running around for this weekend done, so I should be able to get a couple more of these done before Sunday's end. :)

But I do have some big development projects coming up, so I'm cutting off more additions to the list for now! Which means if you post asking to get added, I'll have to ignore you, sorry. :( I'd like to get pictures for everyone who's already on the list done, as well as my other projects, before I add on any more requests.

SUNDAY EDIT: Okay, end of today may have been... optimistic on my part. I have some sketches done, and I'll work on getting them inked and colored throughout the week. Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just want to apologize for how long the rest of the list is taking. Death in the family threw off my work schedule, which I had to then catch up with, and once I did I got saddled with priority projects. :| I'm going to try to be able to get to these once this work week is finished!

• 6 months later...

HEY GUESS WHO'S ALIVE.

Since it's been a super-long time, I'm seein' if folks who were on my list are still interested (I assume so) and if they want a different character or what. So if you had a character on the list and you'd still like that character drawn, lemme know! If you had one on the list and you don't use that character anymore / just want a different one... also lemme know!

• 1 month later...