So unlike with humans i kinda just jumped into drawing ponies with little to no practice. while at first they looked awesome as time went on they started to look worst and worst. so i need your help canterlot. suggest ponies, ether Oc or cannon to sketch up!

Please note that these are not full blown pictures. and will most likely look like... well, basic sketches.

Past work

Oc's

Sillies

For more work be sure to check out my DA, Tumblr! and Bass Rider's tumblr!

NOW START REQUESTING FOOLS!!!

MrT1z.jpg

Thanks a whole bunch! :D Also, you've earned yourself a watcher on Deviantart! ;)

(Also, I just remembered that you said they were gonna be sketches, so either scribbling in the arms and legs and head of the rabbit blue, or just sketching the lines a different colour are good. Heheh. :aubrey: )

I'd love for you to do a request for me, if you'd like. I'll give you three choices to pick from; it's entirely up to you which you want to draw. :)

Arcana - preferably in a more active, action pose. Maybe with some dark flames around.

Steel Dagger - Maybe with a somewhat tougher expression or an amused smirk; pose up to you. Also make sure that if you do this one, you add in the cutie mark which the existing pic misses.

Lady Luck - if you do her, I'd like a more relaxed, laid back pose. Something more peaceful.

Only really looking for one. Go ahead and go with whichever you'd enjoy drawing the most. ;)

Thanks! :)

In before Scootbelle and/or LM request!

I'd like to request a drawing of my character Sugar Apple (she's a background pony) joyfully flying. App can be found at . Good luck with this challenge request should you choose to accept. :)

In before Scootbelle and/or LM request!

Please, I noticed his thread the moment it was posted. I just CHOSE not to request something because I felt like I had made enough request with other artist. You should know I own the creativity section. Nothing gets in or out with me noticing.

Awesome work you have here by the way. I'll definitely request something in the future when you aren't so booked. I'll be watching.

Edit: Oh so you all want to try and steal my INB4 [ ] thing, huh? I guess that makes me a trend setter. :D

[colour=#444444]So...[/colour]

[colour=#444444]I’m not going to be able to post anything for… idk a while. my computer is all like “Immanent hard drive failure” and im all like “...really?…”[/colour]

[colour=#444444]my computer has gotten to the point where it cant stay on for more than a few hours. so im going to wait until i get an external hard drive of at least 1TB so i can back everything up. then i need to get a new hard disk if i cant put in my 500gb one from my old computer. All in all… FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Im finally gonna do those sketches lol Remember they wont be full blow coloured pictures and more or less look like this

List Of pictures I'm gonna do~

[colour=#222222]Chocoswirl[/colour]

Phil the Time Wizard (Lady Luck)

EvilAura

Sorry To every one else :3