Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

If you hover your mouse over someone's name it shows you if they are one and what they are doing yours said viewing Canterlot Prep (closed apart from mane 6 and teachers)

*pokerface*

I don't lurk...I just leave my browser on sometimes and it just do happens to be this..... :|

wow this thread took off while i was gone...

could i still participate even after a (semi) long absence?

if you dont want me too than i understand..

I, for one, vote that Browneh stays!! He's the only friend I have in the RP, please!!!! :scream:

I'll go for Rainbow Dash, since you don't have one

Your name: Rainbow Dash

Your age: 16

Your grade: 9th grade

Your gender: Female

Your Race: Pegasus

Description of self:(Looks/hight/weight) Cyan fur with a rainbow mane and tail. 4.8, very fit. Usually wears a white tank top, with a jacket over it and short shorts.

Quick Back Story: Rainbow lived in Cloudsdale, with a loving dad, mum and slightly older sister. Wants to be the best, proving herself

Cutie Mark: A white, fluffy cloud with a 3 coloured bolt coming from it. the colours are red, yellow then blue. It is a tattoo, location is on her left arm (Near the shoulder)

Your name: My name is Pinkie Pie (and I am here to apply!)

Your age: 16

Your grade: 9

Your gender: Female

Your Race: Earth human!

Description of self:(Looks/hight/weight) Pinkie Pie is a slightly pinker skin colour (not too much though) then most pony/humans and is about 5/ 6" tall. She only weight 175 lbs because of how active she is but maintains the weight by eating lots of sweets. She has pink curly hair down not shoulders, and bright pink eyes

Quick Back Story: Pinkie was raised on a rock farm with her family but upon finding the magic of the party she was able to go and make her own in the real world. she is an amazing party planner and can throw one heck of a high school party. She joined along with her other 5 mane friends and have been with them since so young.

Cutie Mark: She has 3 balloons, 2 blue with a yellow in middle slightly higher up, its on her pink shorts on the left back pocket (looking at her from behind left) also on her pink shirt (the shirt is cropped just above belly button) in center.