[GAME OVER - FINAL POST INBOUND!] Pictionary 8: "Now with 100% more Ping!"

Woo! Worth the wait! Good job Ping!

Seeing the progression in one go rather than step by step is a nice little change. And drawing a picture without knowing what came before certainly helps get those creative juices flowing. I'm pleased this game had a wide variety, too. Even though it was mostly Lyra and Bon Bon, the situations they found themselves in were hilarious.

Diego, your picture is wonderful! How did a plushie do that?! : )

With love, Weesh. With love. ;)

• Like 1

Okay, unless people are okay with me starting sign ups this week end, it may be best if someone else takes the chair on #9. This week has gone from stressful in a good way to stressful in a bad way (I'm trying to break out of an artistic rut, and on top of everything I collapsed at work yesterday [fine now, just lack of sleep]), and I'm not sure I can deal with anything else, no matter how small. Besides, seeing as I'm hardly a regular on Canterlot recently, it may be best if someone else ran the next session.

I'm still up for running it if people don't mind a few more delays, but it's up to you all.

This weekend isn't too long to wait. But Saucepans, if you feel you are too busy for this round, we could just delay yours for a few games. I still want the tenth. Note that Starstorm has expressed interest.

ill text her tonight and see if she wants to host it and when, so we will have a time and stuff c:

ill text her tonight and see if she wants to host it and when, so we will have a time and stuff c:

I'll do it!! Is that okay? Should I start the thread right now scamps? I'm totally not busy :D