Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

[colour=#ee82ee]Fluttershy slowly moved the flowers from her frightened face and felt her fear slowly fade away. "O-Oh Discord..I'm so sorry, I-I was just so scared that I didn't realize it was you." She frowned and looked at the flowers then to sugarcube corner and shook her head knowing Pinkie would already have plans anyway. Her beautiful blue eyes turned to Discord and she smiled cutely. "U-Um Discord..would you like to hang out?"[/colour]

((Too different trees apparently))

Razor turned to the pony that spoke to him with a glare that could kill, "I'm...peachy."

Razor turned and continued on his way, "This entire holiday makes me gag."

Razor continued to try and find Pinkie, but his course seemed less important and he felt sure what the outcome would be. "Stupid note. Stupid Pinkie, no good lying con artist."

Razor took out the note and slashed it into a zillion tiny pieces with his claw. He tossed the pieces to the air, and spat on the ground.

[colour=#ee82ee]Fluttershy seemed much happier and smiled sweetly. "P-Perfect! Let's go to my house for some tea then." She bumped Discord playfully with her flank and began trotting at a calming pace to her tree cottage with him following.[/colour]

Angel looked at the Griffin as he walked away "Wow, What was with that?" He wondered to himself. He took a deep breath "Im lucky to still be standing here, I had no idea he was that mad" He glanced around to see no pony was around, He glanced to see Fluttershy and discord near a building. "Hey its that guy.. Discord!" He said to himself and looked back at Sugar Cube Corner "Now, How do I want to angel this?" He said out loud taking off about 10 feet looking around the shop.

To Queen Chrysalis and Light Harmony

---

"D...Discord? Hmm." Lovinity said as she saw Discord suddenly appear. "Strange."

Lovinity sat down in silence for a short time.

"So Light Harmony, how have you been since my disappearance?" Lovinity asked.

[colour=#ee82ee]Fluttershy hummed softly as they approached the small wooden bridge before her tree cottage. "I am so happy that we can hang out again~ I really did like our time spent together before." She giggled gently as she looked at Discord with a smile. [/colour]

(Hey, I gotta get some sleep..I'm still a bit sick and I'm really tired. I'll be on when I can tomorrow! Night~)

Puzzlebeat

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." Puzzlebeat stepped back. "i just couldn't help myself."

Discord

Discord felt Fluttershy's fear as his own. he clenched his fists. 'go time.' He disappeared leaving a burn mark where he stood and reappeared in front of Fulttershy with glowing red eyes. "where is the pony thats scaring you?"

(umm there not at sugar cube corner.)

Pinkie Pie shook her head. " It was just a little too soon." She went back to cooking her meal. "I love to party, even more then the next mare! DJ's may party hard, but I don't even know you Puzzlebeat." She said softly. Even though she just kissed him, her thoughts were drifting.

Darkness sighed and began to trot down the road, head down and saddened he didn't meet twilight

Chrysalis shruggedm, "sorry" she said and sighed as she headed toward ponyville, she had actually just wanted Lovinity to follow her so she could find a special somepony, they will probeley all run away or attack her, she sighed again

Queen Chrysalis and Light Harmony

---

"Queen?" Lovinity questioned. She got up and started following Chrysalis. "You sound sad... what's wrong?"

Discord

Discord smiled back at Fluttershy. "I'm glad we can hang out again too."

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat started to feel a little emptiness about his relationship with Pinkie. [colour=#008080]"Look lets start over."[/colour]

Once angel was done taking snapshots of SugarCubeCorner, He decided he should go and try to find FlashBomb "Maybe we can hang out until the dance starts, Im getting a little board" he put his camera back in his saddle bag and flew off in search of the blue pegasus.

Discord

Discord smiled back at Fluttershy. "I'm glad we can hang out again too."

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat started to feel a little emptiness about his relationship with Pinkie. [colour=#008080]"Look lets start over."[/colour]

Pinkie nods while she continues to cook. They had been together for an hour or so; The whole time she felt so happy! She had to spend time with Puzzlebeat, so she dropped her other plans to spend time with him. What were those plans again... And then the kiss, It was so sudden. 'I probably wouldn't have stopped him anyway.' She blushed slightly at the thought. Then when she regained her senses... something had changed, something was different. She looked at Puzzlebeat.

"So, how did you get a gig here in Ponyville? Did DJ Pon3 send you the message? Because she didn't seem to busy earlier..." The last part she said mostly for herself to ponder over.

Quillhart settled and turned so he was able to see both of them. He smiled with satisfaction knowing that he had met some new friends. He decided to be polite enough to introduce himself.

"I'm from the gem mining city named stalliongrade at first but I live nowadays in a small house north of fillydelphia. I'm a writer and an adventurer."

He smiled with a guilty face and scratched his neck.

"I can't stand being at the same place all the time. I use to be really shy the only reason why I'm not shy now is because I got my friend flashbomb here. We have met before by the tree but I was to shy to try to be noticed."

He smiled nervously and wished he had wings so he could fly away when flashbomb left.

(sorry for late respond you guys are awake when my time goes over to am)

(I'm late too, so don't worry XD)

Rarity listened to Quillhart's story. He was from Stalliongrad, and apparently enjoyed adventure. She wouldn't have guess that by looking at him, especially his cutie mark. He seemed like Twilight, though after hearing about him, a more adventurous Twilight. [colour=#800080]"Flashbomb seems to help many ponies out of their shells." [/colour]Rarity said, nudging Applejack.

Quillhart turned his head so he could get a better sight of flashbomb.

"He does? Well then I should probably spend some more time with him."

He laughed at himself. Suddenly he heard the soft sound of something falling through leaves. He knew what it was almost before the sound was heard. Quick as a wipe and without giving it a glance he reached out his backer hoof and cought the apple before it hit the ground. He threw the apple above his head and cought it with his right front hoof.

"I assume this one belongs to you?"

He reached out the apple to applejack and smiled friendly. This was something that he had learned on one of his many journeys.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat looked at Pinkie [colour=#008080]"I took this gig because there as been alot of interesting things going on here so jumped on the chance to visit this place. I didn't realize who I might meet."[/colour] he told her.

Flashbomb smiled at quilheart. "that was a good catch." He said to him. He adjusted his headphones around his neck and realized he stil had music playing. He turned it off and placed his headphones and musc player back in his sadlebag. No one else seemed to awnswer him when he asked them earlier if they wanted any of the snacks he brought. but he shrugged it off and took out a Barley bar. He ate it slowly as he listened to the rest of everyones conversations.

Angel looked down to see QuillHeart, FlashBomb, AppleJack, AND Rarity all together. "Awesome, Two birds with one stone" he smiled to himself. He began to descend on to the group "Hey, Was looking for you" He announced to FlashBomb as he landed beside him. "So, What were we talking about?"

Flashbomb jumped when He heard Angel. He replied to him "Oh we're just making conversation until something else happens." He joked. "Just enjoying this wonderfull day. He smiled at Angel. "Do you want a snack ? i Seem to be the only one eating." he offered Angel.