Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Quillhart recognized Angel landing next to them.

"Well hi there Angel!"

He smiled at Angel with glee. And was happy to see another friend around and rubbed his hoofs together. He was so glad that he had all of these friends.

"You missed my epic apple catch though."

He suddenly looked a bit sad and guilty. and he scratched his neck for the third time this day.

"I know I'm bragging but that's just because I always try to expand my self confident."

He shrank a little and lowered his voice while he scratched his hoof.

"I hope you don't mind that. And the catch wasn't really that good.*

He avoided eye contact and scraped the ground with his hoof.

Puzzlebeat

Sat there and thought about what he got himself into. "Not always." He walked out the room and went into his sound room. Then he began to play.

(OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I LOVE BAD APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Puzzlebeat

Sat there and thought about what he got himself into. "Not always." He walked out the room and went into his sound room. Then he began to play.

(You gain every sinle internet that i own!)

Darkness rose from the bench and froze, he looked over to his left and saw her...it was Fluttershy! He blushed and looked down, she was even more cute then he had imagined, he sighed, that just ment he was even less likely to ever get to go to this party with her. He turned and looked at her and gave a weak smile, then spotted Discord and froze, his heart thinking that Discord was her some..pony..thing, whatever.

There was an awkward silence amongst the group. Then, Angel arrived! Rarity was quite happy. [colour=#800080]"Hello Angel! Saved anypony from an avalanche while I was away?" [/colour]Rarity then started laughing at her own joke. [colour=#800080]"Seriously though, noponies hurt, right?" [/colour][colour=#800080]This day could sure use more injured ponies.[/colour]

"No" He laughed "But I did meet a really angry Griffin at SugarCubeCorner" He told them "He was clawing at a tree for some reason.." He took a bite of the bar "I haven't eaten all day, I think ive only had that cupcake PinkiePie gave me, And another from SugarCubeCorner" he laughed "Man, Sometimes I wonder how I made it into the wonderbolts." He joked

Puzzlebeat

As he walked off, Pinkie continued cooking. Once the food was done she would go look for him. Once the music started playing she stopped prepairing the food She searched through Puzzlebeats home until she found the source. She stood in the doorway watching him work. She listened to the music as it flowed from his system. Feelings for a certain griffin started bubbling up again.

At the end Pinkie walks up to Puzzlebeat and hugged him from behind. She held him for several minutes before talking. "I think I should go." She said quietly. "But, that doesn't mean we cant be friends." She let go of Puzzlebeat. "Sorry." She wispered as she left the room, then his house.

She walked through Ponyville looking for signs of the griffin.

Darkness took a deep breath or two and began to slowly trot over there, it was so hard not to run, he was kind of terrified of mares, not afraid, he just hated messing up. He slowly reached them, "h...i ag...again disco..discord," he said as he smiled a bit, "su..such a ple..pleasure to me..meet you Flut...Fluttershy," he managed to say slowly meeting her eyes but quickly looking at his hooves, So cute! and an element, oh why am i here, no one wants darkness around them! he thought to himself

Rarity laughed at Angel's small story. [colour=#800080]"A griffin? You mean Razor? I think he was challenging the Pinkie Sense. No wonder he would be so angry!" [/colour]He then mentioned how he hadn't eaten all day. [colour=#800080]"I'm sure you'll eat plenty tonight! There's a free buffet every year! I wonder if Applejack will SELL her food next to the FREE food again."[/colour]

"I guess" Angel didnt know the Griffin's name. "All that I know is he mumbled something about Pinkiepie." ThenRarity mentioned a Free Buffet "Awesome! I cant wait now" Angel smiled at the thought of being able to have as much as he wanted. Angel laughed "Yeah, That would be a good idea not too sell food next to a sign that says its free"

Rarity felt like she was in high school again. Dances, drama, love stories, free buffets. [colour=#800080]Hearts and Hooves day always makes me feel so young. [/colour]Rarity's horn ache and sore muscles were practically completely forgotten by now. [colour=#800080]"I've worked hard for the last few hours, but I'm thankfully free again. By the way Angel, have you found where the dance is tonight?"[/colour]

Rarity asked angel where the dance is "Im pretty sure its just going to be at town hall, I mean it only makes scene." Angel couldn't recall any-pony telling him where it was. "We could go over there and see if their setting up for the dance, That way we could know for sure" He offered.

Angel offered to take her to the town hall to see if the dance would be there. [colour=#800080]"Thank you darling!" [/colour]She turned to the others. [colour=#800080]"I'm afraid I must leave then. Goodbye!" [/colour]Rarity turned to where she thought the town hall was. [colour=#800080]"I believe it is this way." [/colour]

To everyone role playing with Lovinity: I need to speed things up time wise... fast. Valentine's Day is coming fast... and since the weekdays are returning, I will once again be posting a lot less often. Therefore, I must speed up. Please help me out with that. Thank you! ^^

---

To Queen Chrysalis and Light Harmony

---

Lovinity wing-comforted Queen Chrysalis.

"I'm sure we'll find you a special some pony," Lovinity said. "There's plenty of ponies in Ponyville. And as I said, you're a changeling... you can change into a mare for the time being if you choose... until you're ready to show your true self."

Lovinity gives Chrysalis another hug.

"...and if we don't find you one by the time we have to be at the dance, we'll probably run into one that's also alone at the dance."

"Light Harmony, you haven't really spoken in a while, is there something up?"

Angel fell in behind Rarity "You think?" Angel laughed a little "You live here, You should know where everything is" He smiled to himself as they trotted down a road. He came up next to her. "Did you give FlashBomb his suit?" He asked

Applejack was uncharacteristically quiet, at least until Rarity mentioned her blunder last year. "Hey now! Ah'm not gonna charge this year. There will be a donations jar though..." She chucked as she moved next to Flashbomb, leaning against him.

A train pulled in at the train station and a lone stalion stepped off and streatched his legs and wings. "Ah... So..." The pony said as he looked around the open area. "So this is Ponyville? It's much more colourful compared to Apploosa, but not as much life as Fillydelphia, though I suppose that is to be expected, as it IS a small town after all. It's not a jungle of buildings that for sure. But it does have open spaces! Great open spaces!" The green stallion paused to take a breath. He unfolded his wings and flapped them afew times to let him hover a few inches off of the ground. He launched himself forward slightly towards the town with a big dorky grin on his face. "Let's see... what is today... Oh yes! It's almost THAT time of year." The stallions mind flashed to his days as a noble and all the letters of 'courtship' he would recieve on Hearts and Hooves day.

"Well I think that won't be a problem this year. After all, nopony would be able to even think a scruffy looking guy like me was ever a noble! Ha! ..." He paused in midair and touches his bottom lip with his hoof. "Oh dear, it seems I was talking aloud again..." He looked around to check for anypony nearby who could have heard. "Well as long as I keep on my toes and act like a 'normal' pony, I'll be able to be courted unbiased. Huzzah!" He yelled with joy