Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Quillhart smiled widely at her. He was happy that she felt more comforted with him. He turned with a hoof around her neck to make her walk next to him.

"I'm glad that you're feeling more comforted around me."

He squeezed her a little so they went closer, he laid his head against her when they continued to walk and closed his eyes.

Lovinity, Light Harmony

---

Lovinity continued to cry for a while, and then got up... still crying.

"I'm sorry Light Harmony... I... I can't do this. I wish you the best of luck."

Lovinity extended her wings and flew up into the lonely clouds, making audible crying noises, and disappearing.

Lovinity was scared... scared that she would vanish on this day. How she suddenly got scared of a such thing, no pony knows.

Flashbomb trotted through the moonlight streets of ponyville. He arrived at Angel snapps house and opened the door. He walked into the pitch black house. "Angel? Are you here?" He called out but recieved no awnser. He lit a couple candles and saw he was alone. He walked over to the couch and set his saddlebags down. He sat down and rested his hooves for a moment. He then grabbed the box out of his saddlebag. He placed it on the table and started to open it. When he opened the box his jaw dropped. It contained his suit for the Dance. He pulled it out and looked at it. It was Blue with plenty of wing space so he could fly. It Was so complicated yet simple at the same time. He set it over his hoof and walked to the Bathroom to take a shower and put it on. He shut the door behind him when he walked in.

Pinkie continued to state into Razor's eyes. The nervousness of the griffin helping to relieve her own. Pinkie tightened her group on his face ever so slightly

"Razor, do you like me? I don't know if I can be your special somepony or whatever griffins do. I only know how I feel." Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the light. She took a deep breath. "So, kiss me?"

She closed her eyes and waited for the griffins reply.

Pinkie continued to state into Razor's eyes. The nervousness of the griffin helping to relieve her own. Pinkie tightened her group on his face ever so slightly

"Razor, do you like me? I don't know if I can be your special somepony or whatever griffins do. I only know how I feel." Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the light. She took a deep breath. "So, kiss me?"

She closed her eyes and waited for the griffins reply.

Razor blushed immensly now, you could probably see it through his feathers.

"I...." He took in a deep breath of air, and was shaking a bit.

'She really likes me!?!' He thought and felt a wave of panic come over him. WHAT DID HE DO NOW!?!

Razor felt more panic when she asked him to kiss her, his mind was near to flat lining. He took another deep breath and tried to steady his shaking claws.

'Easy Razor...just....think...BUT I CAN'T THINK!' He thought. He was really unsure now, as this was..well this was....he didn't know what to think.

'She's a pony...I'm a griffon....but....I....gah I can't think!' He mentally screamed.

"You....really like me....." He said, afraid and....somewhat happy. A girl actually liked him, in a sort of romantic way.

Razor was still in a mental whirlpool of crazy emotions, but a more solid and primal one began worming its way to the forefront. A female liked him, and....he didn't want to loss that! Even if she was a pony, he was tired of being alone!

Without any thought now, Razor pulled Pinkie close and kissed her. As he did part of him was screaming to stop, but the other was screaming to not stop. And a third...well the third was just trying to sort out everything now so that it all made sense when he finally got his brain back in order. But for now, he focused on the kiss.

Light just watched as Lovinity flew off. He looked down and just stood there. He looked back in the sky and noticed that she was gone. 'Was it something I said?...I can't believe I just lost her..again..' He felt a tear roll down his face and he shook it off. He did not want anypony to see that he was crying. He looked back up in the sky and just admitted to himself that she was gone.

Both

Puzzlebeat looked at Chrysalis [colour=#008080]"no no. its not like that. it was Discord's idea. I just went with it."[/colour]

"Oh really and you had nothing to do with it?" Discord replied

[colour=#008080]"shut it. look what happened was an experiment Discord wanted try."[/colour]

Pocket Watch:

Pocket trotted down the dirt path searching for her future special somepony. She had only moved to ponyville for about month but she was sure he had hidden feelings for her. She needed to find him first of course. It wasn't long until she passed a bright pink earth pony named Pinkie pie. It was hard for anypony to not know pinkie pie as she was obsessed with knowing everypony in town. Still she would know where Copper was.

[colour=#800080]"Hey Pinkie!"[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"Hi Pocket!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pinkie Pie said [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"I have to go, The cakes are out of town and I really need to get to sugar cube corner." [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Hope you don't mind if I use Your Role play for this Mewmew1310.)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"That's okay but do you know where Copper Ore?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pinkie Pie raised an eyebrow at first causing pocket to blush. As soon as she realized what Pocket was doing her expression changed to that of a snickering Child. [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"He's in the Market place I think."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Thank you."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Pocket started to trot off.[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"Good luck Pocket!"[/colour] Pinkie called down the road. [colour=#ffa07a]"I wonder why she wants to ask Copper? Oh well."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Where is that colt?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket asked as she walked through the market place. Eventually her eyes spotted a strong young blue stallion. He had a short white mane and Tail and his cutie mark was a base ball bat. He was surrounded by all of his friends. Pocket felt like a sore thumb walking up to him. As she did second thoughts crept into her mind. She shrugged these off." [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Hi copper..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket practically whispered.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Hi there Pocket." [/colour][colour=#000000]Copper replied[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Um I was wondering...if you know if you hadn't found a date yet. If maybe you would um...go to the dance with me?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]All of copper's friends looked at him yet there eyes were like bright spotlights on Pocket.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Me...go to the dance...with you?" [/colour][colour=#000000]With every word Pocket felt closer and closer to tonight. All to be dashed by Copper's laughing... [/colour][colour=#008000]"HAHAHAHAHAHA. Me go to the dance with you? No colt would ever go to the dance with you! You don't even have the body of a mare yet! Come talk to me when your a mare, you ugly Mule!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket's eyes filled with tears. She trotted away crying to herself. She needed somewhere to go and fast. She took into account of all the ponies she could go and visit. She thought of all the ponies she could go visit so she could cry on somepony's shoulder. She chose the most dependable of ponies she knew. She chose applejack.[/colour]

(I know nothing about hand washing clothes, so I'm making stuff up)

[colour=#800080]"And... Done!" [/colour]Rarity lifted the the hat out of the soapy water. The cut was sewn to be practically invisible, and no dirt was visible. [colour=#800080]"And as long as it stays flat, it shouldn't become wrinkled again." [/colour]Rarity kept the hat flat on a clean counter. [colour=#800080]"I told him where the boutique was, right?" [/colour]Rarity couldn't remember anything about that. She assumed she did, and decided to prepare some tea while she waited for him.

She smiled, as they walked, she was with such a handsome stallion, this was perfect

Chrysalis sat but didn't look back, "Then tell me, do you want me here, or not?" she sobbed still, it was hurting her to sob, showing emotion drained her love.

Somepony knocked on her door after she took the tea off the kettle. Angel's voice rang through the boutique. [colour=#800080]"Coming~!" [/colour]She sang as she walked to the door. She opened it. [colour=#800080]"Hello Angel! What are you doing here?" [/colour]​She asked, slightly confused by his presence. She expected to see him at the dance.

Flashbomb walked out of the bathroom. He had put on his suit and had groomed himself. It was the cleanest he has ever been. He looked at himself in the mirror. He didnt look to bad. His wings had plenty of room and the suit complimented him well. His mane was finely groomed and overall he looked spiffy. " Its just as good as Angel's flight suit." He said to himself still looking in the mirror. He acctually looked intimidating with his scar on his right eye, but not Scary. He would have to thank rarity for her hard work. He sat down on the couch and looked up at the cealing. But i dont know how to dance.

As Awkward as it was with Air Siren just standing there not saying a word to Angel. He smiled at Rarity as she answered "I thought Id check up on you. Make sure your horn is ok. You still up for the dance?" He asked.

When Razor asked her a question, she nodded her head.

When Razor's beak touched her lips, Pinkie was surprised by the firmness. She had never kissed anypony with a beak before. She had expected it to be cold, but it was not so; she could feel his heat coming from it.

Although she had kissed deferral ponies before the feeling was like nothing else. It wasn't a sudden heat that quickly disappeared. It was a great that built throughout the day. Three were no words that could describe how the kiss felt. And then there was a pop, like an explosion. All of the sadness that filed her moments ago seemed to be buried in a wave of sudden happiness.

It also made a physical change to her. Her coat regained its colour and her hair began to puff up again.

The entire experience took her breath away. She opened her eyes and looked int Razors.

"Ah look, my too favorite ponies in this town!" Siren said as he landed at the door. "Though, you are really the only two I know, so I guess that statement is void. Either way you are still some of the more entertaining ponies, and more attractive." He quipped towards Rarity, "That I have met in my travels."

To all ponies (because of a weather event)

---

Lovinity lay on top of a cloud hovering above Ponyville. She continued to cry, triggering a gentle shower to begin in Ponyville.

"I just... I can't do it. I can't celebrate Hearts and Hooves Day. My heart is in so much pain. I'm in so much fear. I can't do it. All of you down there go enjoy yourselves, while I lay up here and sleep the holiday goodbye. Princess Cadence and Shining Armor should take care of everything. I'm not needed."

(Ok, Air Siren redeemed himself a little bit for having a Doctor Who reference in his bio :3)

Angel was about to say something to Air Siren, Something not particularly nice. He pulled himself back "It dosent matter, I dont even like Rarity like that" he thought to himself. He still was a little angry at Air Siren for tying to push his way in front of Angel. He sighed "SilverStar would probably try to play date finder for me right now" he thought to himself thinking of his Filly sister. She was a interesting one..

• Like 1

When Razor asked her a question, she nodded her head.

When Razor's beak touched her lips, Pinkie was surprised by the firmness. She had never kissed anypony with a beak before. She had expected it to be cold, but it was not so; she could feel his heat coming from it.

Although she had kissed deferral ponies before the feeling was like nothing else. It wasn't a sudden heat that quickly disappeared. It was a great that built throughout the day. Three were no words that could describe how the kiss felt. And then there was a pop, like an explosion. All of the sadness that filed her moments ago seemed to be buried in a wave of sudden happiness.

It also made a physical change to her. Her coat regained its colour and her hair began to puff up again.

The entire experience took her breath away. She opened her eyes and looked int Razors.

Razor looked into Pinkie's eyes and blushed even more. He pulled out of the kiss and rubbed the back of his head.

"Um....I...uh....I've never done....that with a...well any girl that......liked me...." He said, using a wing to cover his blush now.

"Um...uh....so......this.....dance thing.......do you......want to go? With me?" Razor said uneasily.

Both

Discord perked his ears "Lovinity" He said then vanished before he could get a response.

Discord

"Lovinity you ok?" Discord said reappearing next to her.

Puzzlebeat

"I want you to stay." Puzzlebeat said to Chrysalis

To all ponies again (personal message from me)

---

(Hi every one. I am super mad at myself, again, for college reasons. Thus, I'm for sure now not celebrating Valentine's Day / Hearts and Hooves Day. I've already called off plans and date. Therefore, for the remainder of the role play, Lovinity will be sleeping up in the clouds and it will be gently raining. Princess Cadence and Shining Armor had a misfortune back at the Crystal Empire... they could not find the Element of Love... so they too could not make it.)

(If any of you want to attempt to have this scenario turn around and try to have Lovinity make it, you can do so. But only Pegasi can get to her right now since she's in the clouds)