Strange things you notice

One thing I always found funny is that nopony is every surprised or annoyed that Rainbow Dash crashes through people's ceilings or on their windows.

Is it really that normal in Equestria to have pegasuseseses crashing into things? Is everypony ensured or something, or is there free repair for specific accidents? :/

One thing I always found funny is that nopony is every surprised or annoyed that Rainbow Dash crashes through people's ceilings or on their windows.

Is it really that normal in Equestria to have pegasuseseses crashing into things? Is everypony ensured or something, or is there free repair for specific accidents? :/

Maybe it's just that normal for Rainbow Dash to crash into things in Ponyville. She probably has a special liability policy.

Rumor has it that she can afford it. :smug:

• Like 1

Considering the times Ponyville gets trashed..Or even someone has their entire entrance or doorway destroyed...Which seems to happen once an episode...And who will pay to move Berry Punch's house back? 37280050058444330494478v.jpg

• Like 1

Don't forget all the damage the Ursa and Parasprites did. Ponies must be mast craftsmen.

And whatever happened with Derpy and Townhall... Seriously what did happen? And does it happen often like with RD?

If so, why does Ponyville manage to cover RD damage, but couldn't cover Derpy damage? Does RD have insurance?

[colour=#0000ff]I don't know how strange it is, but this scene still makes me feel ill. Mr. Cake picked up a fully loaded steaming diaper... WITH HIS MOUTH![/colour]

Those are the kind of things that I DO notice, but try to forget as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

Those are the kind of things that I DO notice, but try to forget as quickly as possible.

That is something strange right there! Weeshy doesn't have weesh for an avatar! That is the strangest thing I've noticed ever!

That is something strange right there! Weeshy doesn't have weesh for an avatar! That is the strangest thing I've noticed ever!

Hehe!

That is actually the ponified version of Weesh (dubbed "Poneesh") that LovinMoonlight drew for me!

Full size version HERE.

If you count this, and the tree version of weesh that Rosewind made, the only time I have ever been without a Weesh avatar was when I used the Sapphire Shores picture that Angie Cakes made for me.

Was watching "Over a Barrel" a while back, and when Twilight Sparkle tries to talk to the ponies in Apploosa while they prepare for the fight against the buffalo, I remember Twilight trying to talk to one stallion, and he simply responds with the most hilarious response ever; he turns around with gritted teeth and simply goes "GRRRRRRRR" and moves along. No reason for it, no mention of why or how weird it was...

...Either he needed to go to the bathroom BAD, or it's...

• Like 2

On "Secret of my excess" I seen that creepy vertical eyelids 'teenager' Spike had.

On "Heart's Warming eve", seen that canterlot had a mid-line train station but on "A Canterlot Wedding" it had a full fledged terminal. Also seen at the pageant (back on Heart's warming eve") that the Equestria Pennant depicted the Princesses, in theory not present back then. (Well, I'l suppose the pageant was idealized and they didn't had their pennant back at the beginning. Well, we all know that many movies gaffed at how many stars had the U.S. Flag in a time period. Looks like the same ballgame.

hohoho... Quote answer time...

dafuqee.png

And directly upwards of that ballon Dash, in the wall, a poster of... nyan nyan Dash? On the opposite wall, besides that green frame, there's a paper with the Dash's Cutie Mark back on the series concept period.

On "Heart's Warming eve", seen that canterlot had a mid-line train station but on "A Canterlot Wedding" it had a full fledged terminal.

[colour=#0000ff]It's quite possible for even a small city to have two or more train stations. The mid-line station is near the theater district, while the full terminal is close to the palace. [/colour]

In the cider squeezy song they call themselves the "world famous flim flam brothers". It would have been very Applejack to say something like "If you're world famous, how come I've never heard of you?" I wish someone had said that and been brushed over.

[colour=#0000ff]It's quite possible for even a small city to have two or more train stations. The mid-line station is near the theater district, while the full terminal is close to the palace. [/colour]

I guess if you are going to build public transportation within cites, it makes sense to extend it inside the cities.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

While we're on the topic of apples. Notice, in the first episode how AppleJack shoves a GREEN apple in Twilight's mouth. Not much later, Twi spits it out, and it comes out RED...

Happens around 1:15 in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSdi_RL-8Q

Was watching "Over a Barrel" a while back, and when Twilight Sparkle tries to talk to the ponies in Apploosa while they prepare for the fight against the buffalo, I remember Twilight trying to talk to one stallion, and he simply responds with the most hilarious response ever; he turns around with gritted teeth and simply goes "GRRRRRRRR" and moves along. No reason for it, no mention of why or how weird it was...

...Either he needed to go to the bathroom BAD, or it's...

YES!YES! all of my win¡ YES! :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out somewhere earlier in this form, but I noticed that the ponies have hot dog eating contests. At the 15 minute mark of "Running of the Leaves", where Rainbow and Applejack are running over the bridge, Pinkie goes on about what is good on hot dogs. I think the ponies are not the vegetarians we thought them to be.... :-|

hi hi

I'm not sure how growling at someone who's annoying you and then leaving is a weird response. I've seen people do that to telemarketers on numerous occasions, growl in anger and hang up, and I suspect it happens to door to door salesmen too.

(also, in my experience, people are often unable to tell the difference between vegetarian hot dogs and real hot dogs.)