Frosty's Art Request Thread! [CLOSED]

Frost137

Ah, Zeti's cutie mark colour is gray like Zecora's and should look like a tribal mark. In fact, I have a visual reference for you.

osra_lg.gif

You can deviate from the reference so it looks more in the style of Zecora's CM, if possible. :)

I have started on Cash, not to worry. I had the weekends off. :)

---

Cashmere has been submitted!

Now, Starbuster, who do you want me to draw? You have two days to respond or not I'll skip ya! :o

Great! I would like my OC Time Spinner Drawn. Here is his current pic made in pony generator:

OVmwWHd.png

I do want a few things to be different though. I would like him to be wearing a gold pocket watch with a crack down the middle of it. I would also like his body to look a bit more colt like. Everything else Style and appearance wise is done in the picture. (I just hate pony generator...) Anyway he could be casting a spell with the pocket watch open and glowing blue. His horn would glow grey and he would probably be focusing on it so His eyes may be closed. (That's all I can think of Unless you have another Idea or want to know anything else.)

I'd like one, if you wouldn't mind doing it. It's my first OC, and this will also be my first drawing of her.

Name of Pony: Shining Keys

Username: frostfauna

Species: Earth Pony

Physique: Slightly slimmer

Eye Colour: Golden Brown

Coat: Brass

Mane/Tail: Very light shade of grey. Tail and mane styled short and functional. Bangs out of eyes, tied in a neat ponytail.

Cutie Mark: Two old fashioned keys on a keyring

I hope I didn't miss the boat on your request thread. If so, I'll wait. Maybe try my hand at vectoring or something. Lol.

Due to the unnerving fact that I feel like I might get skipped because I don't have an app for Time I'm just gonna put this here...

Name of Pony/Zebra/Foal: Time Spinner

Username: NeoExlucky

Species: Unicorn

Physique: Not muscular at all but does look like a colt

Eye Colour: Blue

Coat: Dark grey

Mane/Tail: Brown. The mane is flat and kind of dome-ish. (Profile pic is shows mane well.) The tail is kind of an S shape.

Cutie Mark: A gold pocket Watch

Extra Items: Time had his black circular glasses that he always has. He also has on his Gold Pocket Watch necklace. The necklace part looks a bit thinner than the elements of harmony necklace. The pocket watch can be closed or open depending upon whatever you want him to do. (If he's casting a time Spell that you will see soon in slender than his horn would glow silver and the pocket watch would be open and glow purple. Anyother time it would stay closed.) The pocket watch also has a giant crack down the middle of it on both the watch part and the cover. I think thats all the specifics...